30 ds lvl 2 day 1

Options
I have to admit I loved it... Easier for me, cuz not so many jumping jax..big boibs..thats ish is hard to breath through lol.....looking forward to tomorrow :)

Replies

• Pfeiffer24
    Pfeiffer24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I lost the most weight on Level 2 and saw more definition in my shoulders. I've completed th Shred but still do level 2 as part of my workouts.
  • Pfeiffer24
    Options
    I lost the most weight on Level 2 and saw more definition in my shoulders. I've completed th Shred but still do level 2 as part of my workouts.

I feel it in my shoulders and upper back too...i prefer this workout so far...
  • honeythatsokay
    Options
    Level 2 is my favorite! It gave me great posture for the first time in forever and you lose quite a bit of back fat, too.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    There seems to be a bit more ab work in Level2, at least I feel it in my abs more. I'll be starting Level3 in two days....
  • Pfeiffer24
    Options
    I have bad posture and back problems, and I did feel a difference today :) so hopefully this helps me
  • insanity525
    Options
    I can't wait to start 30DS on Monday. I'm doing Month 2 (day 3) of Insanity right now in the evenings but want to try to do 30DS in the mornings.

Have any of you done Insanity? How does it compare in terms of difficulty?
  • thebassdrumheavy
    thebassdrumheavy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    With level one it seemed to me to start hard and end easy, and with level two it does the opposite. I started level 2 yesterday and toward that last plank set I was dying. :)
  • Pfeiffer24
    Options
    With level one it seemed to me to start hard and end easy, and with level two it does the opposite. I started level 2 yesterday and toward that last plank set I was dying. :)

Thats exactly how I felt.. I was sweating and dyin the last few minutes... hopefully I can get through the whole thing before day 3 without stopping
  • Pfeiffer24
    Options
    I can't wait to start 30DS on Monday. I'm doing Month 2 (day 3) of Insanity right now in the evenings but want to try to do 30DS in the mornings.

I want to try insanity next... I end 30 ds aug 5th I think...is insanity really as crazy as every1 says
  • insanity525
    Options

I want to try insanity next... I end 30 ds aug 5th I think...is insanity really as crazy as every1 says

That's why it's called Insanity!!! Yes, it's pretty hard, BUT totally doable if you stick with it and don't give up! I started only able to do 60% of the workout and now I can do 85% to 90% (depending on the workout). But when I'm done and dripping sweat - that's my ahhh moment!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Yeah that last ab-plank-twist thing is tough! I'm doing Ripped In 30 as well in the evenings and after 30DS I'm starting Killer Buns&Thighs... I'd love to try Insanity after that, hoping my fitness levels are up so it doesn't kill me completely!!!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    level 2 is my favorite
  • Pfeiffer24
    Options
    I think I will try the insanity next I do see so many great results