anyone else wanting to lose a lot of weight?

Options
I want to lose about 100 lbs and I have a hard time feeling confident in everything I'm doing when a lot of the people who's progress I watch only have a couple pounds to lose. Is there anyone else who is looking to lose a lot of weight and would like to take their journey with me? We could support each other! :)

Replies

• Shy500
    Shy500 Posts: 9
    Options
    you can add me I just started last week and still have over 80 to go.
  • JessyLovesJCS
    JessyLovesJCS Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Yep! I have lots to lose, but workin' on it! Add me if you'd like...someday I might figure out how to send friend requests! LOL :bigsmile:
  • Lemastersk
    Options
    Not sure what your definition of a lot is. I do not have 100 lbs to lose but I am looking to lose about 75 lbs. I need all the support I can get. I would love to have someone to do this with. I just started this week...and feel like it is going to be a tough road... I think with support of each other we can all do it!!
  • sarabluebell
    sarabluebell Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i started at 350 and am now at 207 still have a ways to fo tho
  • mandy13renae
    Options
    Yup I have bout 65 lbs to loose maybe more, u can add me too. I get very discouraged, I feel like nothing is gonna work to get it off. I hate feeling depressed
  • SanDancer17
    Options
    I am! I'm hoping this site will work & that I can stick to it. :)
  • leannecando
    Options
    i intitally want to lose about 50...but then maybe more depending on how i feel x
  • terrivera
    terrivera Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello, I would love to join you on this lifestyle journey. I am looking to lose 115lbs and I am down 9lbs to date. I started this journey on June 11.
  • lifeinpink09
    lifeinpink09 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 50+lbs! y'all feel free to add me!
  • mscrumbyy
    mscrumbyy Posts: 116
    Options
    I have about 41 lbs to go (whigh is a lot to me0 and I'm looking for some new friends too :) feel free to add!
  • susienelson01
    Options
    Hello there, I'm Susie and I have about 80 pounds to lose. I would love to have and give support. Please add me and maybe we can support eachother. Just believe in yourself and know that those people who have just a few pounds to lose probably started where we are now. This site is great, I have already lost about 6 pounds and have only been on this site for a few days. Hope to hear from you soon.
  • Graeh
    Graeh Posts: 8
    Options
    Yep, I have about 80 or so to lose, would love MFP friends in the same boat for accountability, support and encouragement of each other- anyone can add me as a friend too. :smile:
  • TrinaTW
    TrinaTW Posts: 88
    Options
    I still have 50 more to go making a total of 140 lbs. I'm happy to befriend anyone else who is serious about weight loss and good health. Feel free to add me. I have a food journaling challenge going on right now with my friends which is helpful keeping me on track.
  • cloudangel161
    Options
    I'm looking to lose around 50lbs in total. I started a year or more ago in trying to get the weight off but times got tough and i only lost like 10-15 lbs then. I started now at 180ish, looking to be 150. So if you consider 30lbs a good amount then add me up :) I think motivation is key in any amount of weight and even once it does come off you've got to work to keep it off and stay healthy
  • Krissi921
    Krissi921 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've got at least another 60 to go - feel free to add me!
  • Timmyttt418
    Timmyttt418 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have lost 25, but still have 75 to go. Feel free to add me!
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    I want to lose 110lbs.. :) Good luck to everyone!!
  • kirllo
    kirllo Posts: 1
    Options
    I've got 50-60 to go. Add me, I could use the encouragement!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I set out to lose 100 pounds, I've lost 56 pounds so far, 44 to go! :D
  • lhather
    lhather Posts: 25
    Options
    I started needing to lose 177 lbs. I have loast 33 to date: and 19 of them with MFP! Still have a long way to go. Feel free to add me!