Need to go back in due to mammogram

Options
So I had my baseline mammogram done Tuesday and they called me Wednesday morning to come in again on Thursday.....so this morning I am going back in. They were vague about me coming back in they just said it was about my right breast...I am sure it is nothing and they just need to do that side again. It just sucks......2 years ago I was in the hospital 3 times all within 5 months and I just don't need anymore ailments in my life. I just had my physical last Thursday and my Dr gave me a "excellent" bill of health...even said my weight wasn't too bad and it was great that I was working on it. Anyway wish me luck.....:sad:

zen

Replies

• zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    So I had my baseline mammogram done Tuesday and they called me Wednesday morning to come in again on Thursday.....so this morning I am going back in. They were vague about me coming back in they just said it was about my right breast...I am sure it is nothing and they just need to do that side again. It just sucks......2 years ago I was in the hospital 3 times all within 5 months and I just don't need anymore ailments in my life. I just had my physical last Thursday and my Dr gave me a "excellent" bill of health...even said my weight wasn't too bad and it was great that I was working on it. Anyway wish me luck.....:sad:

zen
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Saying a prayer for good health! :flowerforyou:
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    good luck, let us all know how it goes :flowerforyou:
  • mary1127
    mary1127 Posts: 37
    Options
    It is very common to have to go back in. Do not worry. I have had to go back in too. They probably just didn't get a good picture.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    That is what I am thinking but it does suck....they should have just said that on the phone then...

zen
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    My mom just had a scare with that as well - she actually had to have a biopsy done, but it turned out OK - no malignancy. Good luck, Zen! We'll be thinking of you this morning. :flowerforyou: