MEN & WOMEN Pls Boob shape & size change

Options

Replies

• cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I am still wearing my 42DD bras even tho I no longer fill them out (I refuse to spend money on a bra that I will not be able to wear very long & I tried on 12 (yes 12) a few weeks ago looking for a specific bra and nothing fit). I agree about them looking like someone let the air out of them. I've lost almost 80 lbs, I knew they would shrink, but DAMN!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    If you are young, your size/skin will probably shrink nicely back to where you would like it. I am in my mid-40s and have been gigantic all my life. I went from a 38G to a 32DDD in a year, losing around 55-60 pounds. I need the 32DDD because of all the loose skin...unfortunately for me, with age and years of being jugs plus, the skin will not shrink. The actual boobs are tiny now, but the skin is not!!!! You will lose the fat...just hope the skin shrinks. good luck, sweet ladies xo

I'm pretty much in the same boat due to my age (35) and massive weight loss. I went from a 42D to 36DDD, which is basically a bunch of saggy, stretched skin. I don't think I'll ever be able to go without a bra for the rest of my life! Currently shopping for swimsuits with underwire and push-up even (thank you Vic Secret).

It's sad, but I keep telling myself it's better than being a fat-as$ cow all my life!
  • jasonr1442
    jasonr1442 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Honestly it matters, but there is someone for everyone. My wife is VERY small chested but I am an *kitten* guy so I think she looks great. She wants fake boobies and even though I don't care one way or the other I'm game. If she had a couple of tube socks hanging with a cup of sand in the end of each hanging then I would prolly say let's go sooner rather than later.

Wouldn't love her any less just from a physical turn on aspect.

Ok kill me now for being the one honest guy.
  • tishad58
    tishad58 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Yeah- from 40H (OMG) to 38DDD. And hopefully they'll end at 36 C-ish. :)
  • dmcrass
    dmcrass Posts: 6
    Options
    Okay, maybe I just had the wrong size before this, but I went from a 42C to a 38D. I still try to use some of the 42's simply because of budget concerns, but the 38's are much more comfortable.

Chances are I was in the wrong size before and now that the nice lady at Victoria's Secret measured me I am in something that fits a heck of a lot better.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I think men are mostly just happy to be able to see them. My breast size hasn't changed, but it does happen to most women.

Can we please stop calling them "boobies"? Please?
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm totally sad about my boobs.. I've lost a little over 50 lbs and they look like someone stuck a needle in them and let the air out. I look in the mirror topless and I automatically start humming the tune.. "swing lo, sweet chariot" (or the death march.. depending on my mood).

Me too. The more weight I lose the worse I think they look. I call 'em "saggy bags".
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Bahahahahaha im so there
    I'm totally sad about my boobs.. I've lost a little over 50 lbs and they look like someone stuck a needle in them and let the air out. I look in the mirror topless and I automatically start humming the tune.. "swing lo, sweet chariot" (or the death march.. depending on my mood).
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    years ago i lost over 120 lbs and went from a DD to just a D.. i had been hoping for more. The shape didn't change at all, except when i was nursing then they got a little rounder.
  • MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost any boob yet.
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would get smaller as I lost weight!! I hear it from so many other people...and I just wish that mine would too...I hate how big mine are...
  • itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    dont worry about losing some. i think most guys would agree with me that all we need is a handful
  • nursenessa1
    nursenessa1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Ladies ---Is anyone having this problem? I had a large chest before I lost weight. I was overflowing in a 36 DDD. I have lost over 30 pounds with just good nutrition and exercise. I think I may need a smaller bra. I may be a 34 DD or a 34D. But is anyone else's boobs changing shape/size with weight loss? If so did you do anything to change their size or shape?

MEN- Does boob shape or size matter? I want to have kids in the next five years and if it wasn't for that I would consider surgery They aren't bad they are naturally large boobies, they just aren't perky.

What does wanting kids in the future have to do with breast size?

Breast surgery to perk em up can make breast feeding not a possibility.
  • melann1974
    melann1974 Posts: 84
    Options
    I was in a 36DD (overflowing and had the band on the last hook), however the band on my bras were stretched and pulled to the max (I refused to buy bigger bras when I gained weight) so much so that it rolled into almost a thin strap on the sides. After 27lbs gone, my 36DD bras fit like new. They are comfortable and my boobs don't fall out of the top. I do have a few 38Ds in my drawer and although the band fit better before weight loss, my boobs overflowed out of it... now the band is too big for me. So yes, you do lose shape and size with weight loss. You also have to remember you are losing weight and inches from your band size too, not just the boobs.
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    "Breast surgery to perk em up can make breast feeding not a possibility."
    [/quote]

That is simply not true. Please research this surgery before saying things like this that discourage people.
  • fat214
    fat214 Posts: 109
    Options
    I came here cause I thought there would be pics....

No it doesn't matter to me in the least. :)

Too funny

:flowerforyou:
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Buying smaller jeans - Exciting. Buying smaller bras (can be) - Depressing.

I went from a 36C to a 34B after losing nearly 18 pounds. To be honest, I've never wanted big boobs. They were perfect the size before, and they're perfect the way they are now.

Boobs, schmoobs.
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    It's common for breasts to decrease in size with weight loss because they're made up of quite a bit of fatty tissue. Mine went from small, to smaller. :sad: I will say that I do like the shape better now, much more symmetrical. My hope is that if I work my pecs enough, they'll just look small again instead of smaller. :laugh:
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options

That just gave me the best laugh I've had today - awesome!!!
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I lose weight from the top down and gain it from the bottom up... so the first thing that loses weight after my face is my boobs! They reduce in size a bit at first as the fat goes, but after that it's just breast tissue so it stays put. I have pretty small boobs anyway so it doesn't make a world of difference. I have also heard that when you have kids, one of two things happens - one, your boobs get really big and stay that way, or two, your boobs get really big then shrink back to nothing and totally change shape. If you're seriously considering a boob job, definitely wait until after you have kids!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!