My very own Before and After

Options

Replies

• goldilocks509
    goldilocks509 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    you look great!! What kind of workout did you do?
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic-- congratulations!
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Huge change! You look great :)
  • bharriscar
    bharriscar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look great and I really like your little white Schnauzer.
  • BigRedgw2010
    BigRedgw2010 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Outstanding and congrats.
  • Tishia11
    Tishia11 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a transformation?! You look great! You have inspired me for sure! Way to go!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    WOW....that first picture you look so much older. You look totally different now. Fantastic!!
  • pattie317
    pattie317 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    WOW I want to know your trick!!!
  • raeCR
    raeCR Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your success, inspiring.
  • Preacher224
    Preacher224 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great job! Quite a change. Keep up the awesome work!!!
  • CinJay
    CinJay Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Our stats are similar (same height, I'm a little heavier), and seeing your success story really is inspiring me to keep on going :) You look stunning, thanks so much for sharing. Well done!!
  • brandilacey
    Options
    You look very pretty, congrats on your success!!!
  • c2sky
    c2sky Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Great pics, even the befores!
  • Ingadinga
    Ingadinga Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone! I feel really healthy.

Can you please explain what you mean about MFP?

MFP= My Fitness Pal, I thought I would be savvy with the acronyms. ;-)

I run around 15 miles a week, which is something I really enjoy. When I first started running on the treadmill, I would watch Biggest Loser on Netflix for inspiration. I kept telling myself if they can push themselves weighing twice as much, I can too. And now I can run 4 miles, which is something a year ago I never even imagined doing.

I do this weight-lifting routine, maybe once or twice a week, and I make sure I alternate the series: http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/3-day-whole-body-toning-workout.html

Then I do Ashtanga yoga a couple times a month, I would like to do this more but I really haven't found the time lately.
  • RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Options
    Wow you look AMAZING! Great job gurlfran.
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Great job! You even look 10 yrs younger!!
  • Ingadinga
    Ingadinga Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone! I feel really healthy.

Can you please explain what you mean about MFP?

MFP= My Fitness Pal, I thought I would be savvy with the acronyms. ;-)

I run around 15 miles a week, which is something I really enjoy. When I first started running on the treadmill, I would watch Biggest Loser on Netflix for inspiration. I kept telling myself if they can push themselves weighing twice as much, I can too. And now I can run 4 miles, which is something a year ago I never even imagined doing.

I do this weight-lifting routine, maybe once or twice a week, and I make sure I alternate the series: http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/3-day-whole-body-toning-workout.html

Then I do Ashtanga yoga a couple times a month, I would like to do this more but I really haven't found the time lately.

Oh and I want to add that I didn't start working out until January because I wanted to focus on my diet first. And as for diet I eat at least one egg every morning, and I avoid processed and foods labeled "low-fat"/"fat-free". I like how Michael Pollan thinks about food. And Mark Bittman. I have been eating a lot of fish lately. I also follow a couple Register Dietitian's blogs.

And am glad I posted the pictures, your compliments made my night! Thanks again :-)
  • Sandy307
    Sandy307 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Thanks for sharing.
  • chrism14
    chrism14 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! Well done - your an inspiration to those of us starting our journey. Thank you for sharing :smile:
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    nice job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!