Before/After 20lbs down...15 to go.

I started April 30th of this year and I've lost 20 pounds so far. I was thirteen pounds overweight and that was shocking to me because I've been skinny my entire life. I decided I wanted to get the body I loved back and I wanted my confidence back as well. I go to the gym about five days a week and have recently started running 3 miles a night. I've eaten very clean and very healthy. I still have fifteen pounds to go and I hope to get there by Christmas:smile:

BeforeDuringJuly18-1.jpg

Replies

• sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Use the code that has [IMG]except change the letters to lowercase letters :) ps. Great job!!! :D[/img]
  • AriannaRenae0692
    AriannaRenae0692 Posts: 13 Member
    Figured it out! Thanks :)
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Great job! Sounds like a very realistic goal :)
  • AriannaRenae0692
    Thanks! It would put me at 128 and I'm 5'5.
  • questiontheanswers
    questiontheanswers Posts: 170 Member
    You look great! Congrats and thanks for sharing - it's so inspiring to hear success stories. :)
  • AriannaRenae0692
    Yes it is! Thank you :)
  • mar28leo
    mar28leo Posts: 16
    Good job! I've got 13 lbs to go for my goal! Go harder each day!
  • Well done :)
  • AriannaRenae0692
    Thanks guys :)
  • BackToPreBaby
    BackToPreBaby Posts: 81 Member
    great job! I'm on my last 15 as well if you want to friend me!
  • 19nicole89
    19nicole89 Posts: 10
    Great job! I looked up my weight on the BMI chart. According to it, I am like 47 pounds overweight! Wow. : /
  • AriannaRenae0692
    Great job! I looked up my weight on the BMI chart. According to it, I am like 47 pounds overweight! Wow. : /

It's really eye opening! I never thought of myself as "overweight". I was in a size 10 pant and a medium shirt at my highest weight, but when I looked at my BMI I was shocked to see that I was classified as overweight. I'm back in the "healthy" BMI, but only by seven pounds and I'd honestly like to be on the low end of the healthy scale so I don't have to worry about it.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Nice transformation.
  • gnat45

It's really eye opening! I never thought of myself as "overweight". I was in a size 10 pant and a medium shirt at my highest weight, but when I looked at my BMI I was shocked to see that I was classified as overweight. I'm back in the "healthy" BMI, but only by seven pounds and I'd honestly like to be on the low end of the healthy scale so I don't have to worry about it.

You said you had been skinny before. What led to you gaining weight?
  • AriannaRenae0692

You said you had been skinny before. What led to you gaining weight?

I moved out of my parents house (where I had a mother that cooked me healthy meals everyday) and started the college life and eventually got to the point where I was eating fast food at least once a day and sometimes twice a day.
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    sweet!
  • AriannaRenae0692
    Thanks!
  • gnat45
    I gained in college too, and more after that. I'm back to my sophomore year weight, which is a good size for me.
  • AriannaRenae0692
    I gained in college too, and more after that. I'm back to my sophomore year weight, which is a good size for me.

Great :) Keep at it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!