New, Hello!

Options
Hi : )
I just joined because I'm afraid that in the morning, I won't stay as motivated to eat well/exercise. Now that I have people to talk to about my goals, I will be more likely to complete my weight loss goals.

Fun fact: People who discuss goals with others are more likely to complete their goals (or else you look like a failure slash have "let people down").

Hope everyone is doing well : )

Replies

• jasminecandle
    Options
    Hi! That fact is definitely true :)
  • signerh
    signerh Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi :) you are more than wellcome to add me, and I will do my best to help you stay motivated. It really does help that other people cheer you on :)
  • LizzieW1985
    Options
    Hey

I'm fairly new on here too... feel free to add me :)
  • natie12482
    Options
    Hi! I'm new on here as well!
  • Jessalyn1105
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am new here myself. Been trying to get myself back into shape since having my last child. Once I get started exercising, I slack off after a few days and then just stop alltogether. This website seems like it will be a big help to me. Being able to see my intake and how many calories I need to burn makes me want to do it. I like that we can discuss goals and progress with fellow exercisers and dieters. I usually try to go it alone and without motivation from others, it never works. So feel free to add me and I will do my best to keep you motivated when you need it. Thanks!! And good luck to everyone!!!