MEN & WOMEN Pls Boob shape & size change

Options

Replies

• sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I had the ultimate boob loss lol. I used to be a 38DD and now I'm in a 34B. How depressing is that?!?! Well, I'm happy I lost weight but I did like having the boobs!! I don't want to scare anyone but my boobs aren't the prettiest anymore!! Training the chest area has helped IMMENSELY though. Later in life I'm definitely going to get a boob job though!! I just want to wait until after I have a child or two. Luckily it's nothing that a good push up bra won't fix for now haha lol Only one person sees my boobs without a bra (my boyfriend) and he has been so supportive and sweet so honestly I'm happy to trade my boobs in for a better body haha.
  • tjones0927
    tjones0927 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I was a 38DDD. Over the course of just 2 years I was pregnant, had a baby, breastfeed said baby, and lost over 50 lbs. I am now a 34 small C, big B. It feels as if the tissue all deteriorated. I will be getting implants in February.
  • sueb12345678
    sueb12345678 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I've lost 43lbs, my waist is 27 inches and I wet from an E to.... dum dum duuuuuuuum... A DD... I was hoping for a little smaller, but they seem to be the last to go
  • Lu_88
    Lu_88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would get smaller as I lost weight!! I hear it from so many other people...and I just wish that mine would too...I hate how big mine are...

So this!
  • RunninSD
    RunninSD Posts: 36
    Options
    Thank you all for posting. :D Ladies and Gentleman. Feel free to add me.
  • poetgurl2005
    Options
    I would love to have smaller breasts. The last time I lost 60lbs they only went from a DDD to a DD. I'm hoping for a little more loss since I am a 42F right now.
  • WandRsmom
    WandRsmom Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I keep hearing how ppl lose it in the thier chest first. Not I. I was a 40 D and am now a 36 D, after losing 62lbs from highest weight, and 48in the last 6mths.

And with less fat on me, they just look larger lol.
  • artslady96
    artslady96 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have lost a lot of inches but, fortunately, not much there. I was a 42DD but now wear a 40DDD (go figure). However, I suspect the cup size will start coming down as I loose more weight. However, since everything else will be smaller, they should look bigger (I hope).

However, I have often complained about the lack of perkiness to my husband, and he tells me that's just the physics of boobs. Big, natural boobs sag; that's just the way of it. And, any guy worth keeping will love you whether or not your breasts are his ideal.
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I've lost over 90 lbs and have not changed cup size, AT ALL. The band changed from 40 inches to 34 though. I am wearing a 34G. I don't want to be that big! Some say I am blessed, but I feel I am curse.
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I should add, most women are not wearing the correct size bra. Go to the link below, plug in 2 measurements and the site will calulate the correct bra size for your shape. :bigsmile:

http://www.lindasonline.com/bra-fitting-calculator.html
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to tell you that I lost 75 lbs 5 years ago, and my ta-ta's didn't make it. :( I tried to live with but eventually decided on surgery.
  • bikerbabe1971
    Options
    I would rather be slim with smaller boobs than fat with big boobs!!!!! :o)
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I would rather be slim with smaller boobs than fat with big boobs!!!!! :o)

Small boobs are cool. Small, deflated, sagging, collapsed, too much skin, laying on stomach is not cool.
  • thegeordielass
    thegeordielass Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    40lbs down and I've gone from a 38D (or 36D or 38C depending on where I got it) to a 34D. I like being a D so I'll be happy if the inches continue to come off my band and cup evenly. I'll be sad if I end up a C (which I think I probably will) but having a more healthy body is worth it - my boobs are one of the few parts of my body I like at the moment though so I'd miss them.
    I've got a drawer full of bras at the moment but only about 3 or 4 fit properly which is a bit of a nightmare. I'm going to have to do some serious bra shopping when I get to my goal size.
  • RunninSD
    RunninSD Posts: 36
    Options
    Thank you all for posting. :happy:

I am also trying to hold out until I get closer to my goal weight. I did go shopping two weeks ago and low and behold I am now fitting a size 8 skirt and size 10 jeans at express. I don't expect to make it into some super small size, I have big hips and a big butt. But I am glad that my waist size is smaller than the size jeans I can fit in hopefully I will retain my shapely figure as I continue to lose weight. But I've gone from a 14 (with a muffin top) to an 8/10, and in tops L/XL to a M. I guess I should consider bra shopping even though most seem to fit just fine.
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Prepregnancy I was a 36 B. Post pregnancy I got up to a D cup. Currently...a year later..NOT EVEN a 36 B. Am now a 32 A.

;(

Yeah, my abs are starting to show after losing weight....but it seems the more my abs get defined...the more my boobs disappear. ME WANTS TO CRY!!!

Though one good thing I still have is an hourglass shape. I still have a good hip/waist ratio..but still I miss my breasts. I used to complain about my small 36B breasts...

Now I would given anything to have them back!
  • ValkyrieFD
    ValkyrieFD Posts: 83
    Options
    The saddest part of weight loss- losing your boobs! It is the first area I gain AND lose from. I have lost 25lbs so far and a couple inches everywhere, including my babies! Of course it is worth it though, think of everywhere else you are loosing from. <3
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Well when i first started i was a 42 D. I now am a 34C, i will be able to fit a B probably in about 15 more lbs lost :( (i have 30ish more lbs to go) But mine are also in horrible "shape"...But i also have had a child so they blew up like balloons and look like they "popped" LOL They look horrible and i just know they are gonna get smaller so i am looking at getting a boob job one day more than likely.
  • flisafakto
    flisafakto Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38/40 DDD to now a 34/36 DD. For sports bras I had to wear a regular, no-wire bra under a Large sports bra, now I just use a sports bra in Medium.

I do like that my chest is shrinking, but they just look terrible now. Like so many before have said, like deflated balloons. Saggy, wrinkly, with stretch marks. Mine looked pretty bad before because of yo-yoing weight loss/gain years earlier.

Still, I have a small frame and I'm short, I used to look ridiculous and sort of grotesque with huge boobs. I hope they keep shrinking!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!