2»

Replies

• LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Thanks Puggie! You're next! :-)
  • LeoMitchell
    Options
    Awesome Job! I've completed 3 mud runs this already and have the Hero Rush on August 11th in the Poconos. Its a great way to have fun and use as a goal.

Keep up the great work.
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Throughout the race I was doing a lot of walking and at one point I was little frustrated that I couldn’t run the whole thing. Then, as I was walking down one of the hills and I was just thinking about how amazing it was that I was even doing this at all. This time last year I was just getting started on my fitness journey and I was happy to be just walking a mile or 2 and now I’m participating in a 5k obstacle course. Wow! Pretty awesome, right?

I've got something like this next month, I'm strong and pretty bullet proof, but, not very agile so 25 obstacles, walls, crawls on the one I'm doing is gonna stump me, but, I totally agree with your attitude of how amazing to be even doing at all!!.. that's what I'm going to be thinking
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Awesome man! Seriously there's nothing as great as a mud run. Can't wait for my next one. Good on you!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow that looks like so much fun, and a hell of a run to boot! Well done on finishing - "if you're still clean after your workout, you didn't do it right!"
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Woot! Woot! That's awesome! Keep up the great work, you are doing wonderful!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! You rock friend! Love it!!!!!!!!!!

Running the Zombie Run in September.
  • zombiefarmboy
    zombiefarmboy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, dude! I hope to do some of these it the future!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    That's awesome Beef! I hope to do one soon - a little nervous about it myself!
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Rock on! Great job, man!
  • cunfewzed1
    cunfewzed1 Posts: 80
    Options
    Well done!

I've done the Tough Mudder which is the 14 mile version. Quite trying but it was some of the most fun I've had in years!!

Keep going to those things as they're amazing total body workouts. I was sore and scuffed up for WEEKS after mine...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!