Anybody young, OLD or in between on here???????

Options
A female who happens to be younger than me posted "Anybody young on here?", so here's my rant. I'm only 42, and I consider myself young and/or old and sometimes something inbetween. So what's the deal about 18 year olds thinking that everyone older than them is "old"?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• aammie12
    aammie12 Posts: 25
    Options
    LOL I'm 18 and I don't consider anybody old uless they act like it. I know people in their 40's who act like they're 90 and people in their 70's 80's and 90's who act like their 40 or 50. So I just think you're the age you act :laugh:
  • 10kaday
    10kaday Posts: 177
    Options
    I saw a shirt the other day that said something like... "40 is the new 20".
  • Lucille51
    Lucille51 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Lol! I'm 51 and never gonna grow up!
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I can remember when I thought 30 was old. Now I think they are pipsqueeks!
  • snowball69
    snowball69 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    depends wot u call old lol i 42
  • slimiwillbe125
    Options
    Im 35 and i consider myself young. I am not looking forward to the 40yr old mark. But if im in shape it shouldnt be no biggie!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I can remember when I thought 30 was old. Now I think they are pipsqueeks!

^
    ^

those young whippersnappers :laugh:

I'm 60 ...... two of my favorite people in the world are my two coworkers, one 26, the other 28 ..... we eat together, exercise together & have lost weight together ..... and they make work fun ...... which is where I'm headed, soon as I can get my creaky old bones over there !

:drinker:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    all the above.:drinker:
  • Hope502012
    Hope502012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Lol!

50 is definitely the new 30 - but I'm still 18 on the inside :laugh:
  • 55Ladybug
    55Ladybug Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 56 and a new grandma (twice)--don't feel old, but know I need to do something about dragging this extra weight around--everyone having some luck with this program?:love:
    12451245 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am 58 just started the program and am sooo excited. Have recently lost 25 pounds with another 20 to go hey my goal is half DONE! Glad to be on here
  • SlowG
    SlowG Posts: 3
    Options
    42 here and amazed that I am considered an adult.:laugh:
  • Marianeyda
    Marianeyda Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    :love:
    i'll stick to this I'm 48 and feel 35...love it..lol
  • bago08
    bago08 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40 and now starting a new chapter in my life that begins with me being thin for the first time ever.
  • loumaag
    loumaag Posts: 118
    Options
    :laugh:
    I think I saw that topic. Heck, I think I posted in it.

Since I'm 62 and still think like I was in my 30's I can understand the question she asked in that topic; however, in no way would I want to go back to being a teenager, or even a 20 something. So what am I? I am a youthful 60 something. :bigsmile:
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Heck - I'll be 48 in a month, but most of the teens I was with on a retreat this weekend "accused" me of acting like a 5-year old!! So I'm still VEERRRY young!! :smile:
  • lori__lynn
    lori__lynn Posts: 59
    Options
    41 here....so about half way in between. :(
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    A female who happens to be younger than me posted "Anybody young on here?", so here's my rant. I'm only 42, and I consider myself young and/or old and sometimes something inbetween. So what's the deal about 18 year olds thinking that everyone older than them is "old"?:flowerforyou:
    To a teen, you are OLD!
    Done....finished.....:bigsmile:
    To me?
    You're still a kid:flowerforyou:
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle. ;)
  • tricey78
    tricey78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 34....looking to feel 24 again lol