Family that stays together NSV???

Options

Replies

• k9runner1963
    k9runner1963 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That is so cool! You are an inspiration!
  • redyls
    redyls Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks, would have never figured that out.
  • ambarr82
    ambarr82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That's great!! I'm happy for you and your family. :happy:
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    That is a fabulous NSV. Congratulations!!

11613466.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • kirstyg1980
    kirstyg1980 Posts: 302
    Options
    Excellent, wish I could rub off on some people in my family and friends

They ask for advice then don't follow it through or ask how do I lose a stone in a month as I'm going on holiday :(
  • EmilyMarieMo
    EmilyMarieMo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great job at being a good influence! Good times!!
  • LarStar
    LarStar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    This made me teary! It is so amazing to be able to inspire change, especially in your parents. Amazing Work for you and for them for getting on board with you! Great Job!!
  • eikito
    eikito Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wonderful how you inspired your parents! Congratulations :)
  • Magstermusic69
    Options
    That's great. Keep up the awesome work, you will get to your goal!!!!! :smile:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! My mom decided to get healthy in January and has lost about 30 lbs by exercising and eating better. I saw her this weekend for the first time in a year and she just seemed so happy and active. We went paddle boarding together which never would have happened a year ago. It's so good to see family taking care of themselves. I bet you feel great being a healthy example for them too.
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    BEST NSV EVER!
  • AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Yay! How great to be an inspiration for the people you love! So now we know you can teach an "Old dog" new tricks! (No offense to your parents-I am an old dog!:happy: (50)
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    That's the best NSV I think I've ever heard.
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    AZnewme, they're a year older than you and I don't even consider them "old dogs" so no worries! :flowerforyou:

And to those of you who got teary eyed, believe me so did I while I was writing this post. Know that your hard work will eventually inspire those around you as well!
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Who said you can't be a role model for your parents? You are awesome and that's the best NSV ever! :)
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! It's funny how things evolve in life....my husband was skeptical about this program at first, but has seen results and now holds up bar codes for me scan with my phone when I want to enter a "new" food. Let's keep this going!
  • GerritTheBlacksmith
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329
    Options
    I applaud you! Way to go on being an example to your family. i hope their health turns around and they continue on this journey with you! Stay encouraged!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    that is just freaking wonderful !

You've become such a good role model ..... of course, that means there's NO going back ...... so just keep going forward :drinker:
  • kittenkris
    kittenkris Posts: 112
    Options
    Awesome!

My 12 and 13 year old boys both started running on the treadmill this week. I've been at this for almost a month now. We also take long walks in the evenings on some days. Gets my 9 year old video game addict out of the house. My husband even separated himself from his computer to join us one night.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!