Need to add some friends for support

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Michele and I re-joined last night. I am turning 40 this year and live in FL. I have about 10-15 more pounds I need to lose. Highest weight was 192 and I'm down to 157. Right now, I'm going to try and maintain for a few weeks to see if I can do it. Who can I add as a friend? Thx for any support! :smile:

Replies

• katies2boys
    katies2boys Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi Michele, welcome back! Congrats on your weight loss, that's great! You're welcome to add me. I'm pretty new here, with a LOT of weight to lose and friends supporting each other is such a great motivator :)
  • TallyGal97
    TallyGal97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks Katie. You can do this. I'm still in the process of trying to figure out the site myself. :)
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • hlscharff
    hlscharff Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new to the site as of Friday. I could use support and motivation to keep me going.
  • SoniaPaul11
    Options
    Hi I am also new... feel free to add me as a friend! :)

God Bless
    Sonia
  • TallyGal97
    Options
    Good luck to everyone!
  • mydaydreammelody
    mydaydreammelody Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am new to the site as well, if you want to add me. :smile:
  • Ven79
    Ven79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello :)
    great job so far! That's amazing!!! Would love to hear how you did it!
    Please feel free to add me !
  • burnthefatsuit
    Options
    Hang in there, Michele! I recently joined and find it easier than weightwatchers, YOU CAN DO IT!
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want :) Best of luck to you!
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome to the journey to better health ... feel free to add me..
  • 4d9r
    4d9r Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am on here just about every day, and would be happy to have another MFP friend! :flowerforyou:
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far Michele. Best of luck on your continued journey. Feel free to add me! I am all about motivation and support! Motivation for others is motivation for yourself as well!! :)
  • beth0672
    beth0672 Posts: 37
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm on here everyday!
  • flyinghawk2012
    flyinghawk2012 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm kinda new to this program also. I signed-up a few months ago, but I never logged on again. This time I intend to be tough about my program.
  • G00DKARMA
    G00DKARMA Posts: 7
    Options
    congrats on your success! Feel free to add me as well. Happy Thursday!
  • TallyGal97
    Options
    WoW!!! I can't believe all of the support! Thanks everyone! Ummm...I guess there is a limit to the #of friend requests I can do in 10 min. Lol. If I wasn't able to send you a friend request, please send one to me. :flowerforyou:
  • KCMarie22
    KCMarie22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am new also, just started 3 days ago. Anyone here, feel free to add me. I can always use support, and I love to help support others, it makes me feel good knowing I helped out another person. :happy:
  • maritsa88
    maritsa88 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey, Congrats! i'm new too so feel free adding me!
  • Bellysima
    Bellysima Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new too!

--was anybody as excited as I was about the barcode beep reading thing for the calorie counter on the phone app? I went beep crazy all day yesterday.

I'm ready to work this weight OFF.. It's been a slow process for me since 2010. I just found out about myfitnesspal, and am hoping it will help me stay focused. It would be great to have some support in the trenches!