Anybody young, OLD or in between on here???????

Options

Replies

• jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    I saw a shirt the other day that said something like... "40 is the new 20".
    It took me 20 years to get over being 20...so now I have to do it all over again???

42 here. Seems a common age. Rise up, Gen-Xers. We'll take back the world :D
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    A female who happens to be younger than me posted "Anybody young on here?", so here's my rant. I'm only 42, and I consider myself young and/or old and sometimes something inbetween. So what's the deal about 18 year olds thinking that everyone older than them is "old"?:flowerforyou:
    To a teen, you are OLD!
    Done....finished.....:bigsmile:
    To me?
    You're still a kid:flowerforyou:

Haha! So true. Everything's relative!
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    LOL I'm 18 and I don't consider anybody old uless they act like it. I know people in their 40's who act like they're 90 and people in their 70's 80's and 90's who act like their 40 or 50. So I just think you're the age you act :laugh:

I'm going with this answer!!! :drinker: Last week I acted like a 15 year old girl....today midlife crises 40 yr old....what will tomorrow bring???
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I just turned 40 this week and I am definitely better now than I was at 20. I'm in the best shape of my life, happy, successful and life is basically amazing!! Age is a number that only has the meaning you choose to give it. If you think you are old, then you will act old. My grandfather was 95 with a 40 year old girlfriend and he kept complaining that she couldn't keep up with him! I intend to follow his example and keep getting stronger and better each year!
  • Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Have not seen anyone 90+ on here I'm only 61, so I'm a young inbetweener. LMAO! You're only as old as you feel & for the most part I feel 30. :smokin:
  • ShellyShuey
    ShellyShuey Posts: 162
    Options
    I'm 44, Represent! LOL
  • KJLIII
    KJLIII Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Lol! I'm 51 and never gonna grow up!

^^ THIS ! ! ^^ LOL ! !
  • chojolitos
    chojolitos Posts: 100
    Options
    :tongue: Age is only a number
  • journeyon2013
    journeyon2013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will be 37 in a week in a half ! feeling younger by the day
  • BunnyDaHunny
    BunnyDaHunny Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new on the community scene but not in life. I am about to hit 55 next month but, in my mind I think I am still very young. Age is just a number and your actions determen your mental age. I am doing a weightloss program through my job (Hospital employee) called HMR. Anyone here know of it? I am loving this app and find it very easy to use and helpful to keep track of my calorie consumption. I am down 23 lbs. so far, hoping to double that. Good luck to you all!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Haha. I worked at a high school and the kids thought I was ancient at 21. Weird, but funny.
  • rhonda4u36
    rhonda4u36 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are as young as you feel!!!! I agree that you are not old.. You are the prime of your life-embrace it!!1
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 and younger now than I was when I was 25.
    :happy:
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Because they tell me I'm young a lot , hence my name "21":laugh:
  • pietomb00
    pietomb00 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I heard someone say 40 is the new 30, 30 the new 20 and if you're under 20 you may as well not be born yet!
  • stevepierson
    stevepierson Posts: 119
    Options
    I'm 49, and I don't feel any different than I did when I was 25. The guy in the mirror sure looks different though... LOL
  • MadeInDR022
    MadeInDR022 Posts: 260
    Options
    I feel like I'm in my late 30's...some people say I'm past 50...BUT I'm 24. Old soul stuck in a young, overweight body...lol

Some people think I'm between 16-18. Which I find odd...
  • amcauley17
    Options
    I'm 27, and I say you are as old as you feel. I don't feel "old" at all. I definitely would not say that 40 is old! That's prime time!!
  • illbetravelin
    illbetravelin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    old... whats that?

we are all young..
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I'm 55 and I don't know if I lokk older or younger, and do not care. I know I feel like I have a lot to live for, feel good, and am getting better every day!