xenadrine!!!!

Options
MY FRIEND LOST 18 POUNDS AND 2 INCHES OFF HER WAIST TAKING XENADRINE FOR A MONTH.. HAS ANYONE TRIED XENADRINE AND HAD RESULTS WITH IT???

Replies

• doreenOrtiz
    doreenOrtiz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have took before not know but in less you plan on eating right and you must exercise while taking them or you will not see results. If you do decide to take them drink lots of water and start off with 2 pills at every meal to allow your body to adjust to all that caffeine. : )
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I would advise against weight loss pills, they are dreadfully bad for you, and will not help you lose weight. Good ol fashioned hard work is the key. You gotta change your excersise and diet routines and you will see results.
  • IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER
    IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    thanks for the postive feed back :smooched:
  • uzit_13
    uzit_13 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    A stimulant may help with weight loss, but not with your health. Ex: you can loose weight but still have high cholesterol if you don't eat properly.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    If you read the labels, it says to use it with a sensible diet and exercise. Guess what actually gets the weight off? Their suggestion. The pill is just a mental game they play with you to make more money for themselves.

Bam.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I agree with some of the other. Weight loss pills arent good for u. U can lose just as much with a good diet and exercise.
  • pantherkeith
    pantherkeith Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've tried a ton of them, and I can tell you they're all hype with no substance. Your friend is selling herself short by giving the credit to Xenadrine. There are no shortcuts.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    WORTHLESS!
    Xenadrine is just another juiced up caffeine pill, so know that going in.
    Most diet pills are the same as xenadrine. They used to put ephedra in the form of Ma Huang in these pills, but the FDA made them stop. Other diet pills contain acai berry, algae, gava root and a host of other exotic sounding ingredients, but the one thing they all have in common is lots and lots of caffeine. This product calls the caffeine "guarana" mixed with , yerba mate and damiana.
    What a coincidence!:laugh:
    Here's the real deal. There are no shortcuts. There is no magic pill. If you take caffeine, you'll see some results until your body down regulates the effects, and then you must increase the dosage. And on and on...
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
    And feel free to try it for yourself. Maybe your experience will be different.
    Good Luck :drinker:
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    sure, it could work. all the diet pills screech about the "AMAZING RESULTS" that will come your way if you do. like the poster above me, i'd say diet and exercise are the key ingredients NOT found in the pills. losing weight is a dreadfully slow process for me, but my body is adjusting to the water, the healthier foods, and the exercise.

want to spend $20? if you do, invest in some hand weights. for less than $20, you can apply them with most any workout and rev up your metabolism to get a serious kick in the patootie. strength training and cardo are beautiful weight-loss tools.

short-term results are what generally come from stimulants.

whatever your decision, best of luck on your journey to a healthier you.

:smile: :smile: :smile:
  • Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    back in the day when it still had good ingredients I took it daily and, with that and working out and eating right, has a nice trim figure. However when I started gagging on the pills and stopped taking them, I packed on the weight like crazy. Now the formula isn't worth the $ to me.
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    I used it.. lost 23 pds with it then I got mean and depressed crashed hard gained the weight back and almost lost some real important things in my life. Then found a low cal diet did it right and lost 68.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I lost 13 lbs and 5 inches off my waist not taking xenadrine. I like my results better. Just Sayin'
  • 78Octane
    78Octane Posts: 68
    Options
    edit.
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    WORTHLESS!
    Most diet pills are the same as xenadrine. They used to put ephedra in the form of Ma Huang in these pills, but the FDA made them stop. Other diet pills contain acai berry, algae, gava root and a host of other exotic sounding ingredients, but the one thing they all have in common is lots and lots of caffeine. This product calls the caffeine "guarana" mixed with , yerba mate and damiana.
    Here's the real deal. There are no shortcuts. There is no magic pill. If you take caffeine, you'll see some results until your body down regulates the effects, and then you must increase the dosage. And on and on...

I know how to make some old school xenadrine with no problem.
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    my sister really liked it. She lost about the same, 18 lbs.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    WORTHLESS!

I know how to make some old school xenadrine with no problem.
    Or just do like Oprah Winfrey, and smoke crack. :bigsmile:
  • Kanohane
    Kanohane Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I would advise against weight loss pills, they are dreadfully bad for you, and will not help you lose weight. Good ol fashioned hard work is the key. You gotta change your excersise and diet routines and you will see results.
    Typical MFP response...