Anybody young, OLD or in between on here???????

Options

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i will be 31 next saturday, and my 8 and 9 year olds think im old..
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Hahha, I'm only 24 and if I heard her say that I'd slap her silly! :wink:
  • Doreen9686
    Doreen9686 Posts: 62
    Options
    Getting old beats the alternative! I will be 50 in January and some days I feel like I'm 20, some days I feel like I'm 80...usually after a day of acting like I'm 20. LOL Age is just a number, live life as if each day is your last...some day it will be! :flowerforyou:
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I may go on a bit of a tangent but that's an interesting point that really stuck with me (I like your thinking) ... hitting those years and being in shape I think is totally different ... if I hit 40, 50, or whatever, and I'm in better shape than my much younger friends, I think that will make a huge difference ... perhaps even give some additional positives to getting older! :)

Besides ... I will never want to complain about growing old, when it's a privilege that many don't get to experience.
    Im 35 and i consider myself young. I am not looking forward to the 40yr old mark. But if im in shape it shouldnt be no biggie!
  • MomGraz
    MomGraz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 45--and WAY better now than I was at 25 or 35, when running 10 miles would have been a pipe dream! Age is just a state of mind! :laugh:
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    In between!
  • cbearce
    cbearce Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm 65 and I've been told I am far from being old. I seem to be an inspiration to the people I hike with weekly. They range in age from 20's to 50's. I try to keep active - hiking 4 or 5 days a week anywhere from 2 - 15 miles at a time. My husband and I hike 36 miles last week with a lot of elevation gain & loss since we were at the Grand Canyon. I think age is a mind set. my mind is set at the 30's! :laugh:
  • amayberry7
    amayberry7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am 30 but feel like I am still 16 at times...I always get that I look 17 or 18....I have 5 kids and wen they are all being crazy I def feel my age or older..
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hell, I'm 32 and I think Phineas and Ferb is hilarious. So I got that going for me. Which is nice.

Guilty as charged, my wife catches me searching for these guys on the tv all the time!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    51 next week, a mom of 3, grandmother of 3 1/2 and I'm in better shape than most 20 year olds I know.
    I too, think it's funny how when you're young, you think 30 is old, then you get to that age and 50 is old, now that I'm 50ish, 70 sounds old. lol
    Every birthday is a blessing and it sure beats the alternative.
    The only time I ever cared about my age was when I turned 21 while pregnant and couldn't drink. Ok, now I feel old, she will be 30 this year! lol
  • maripusin
    maripusin Posts: 2
    Options
    I'll be 55 this year but I'll be damn if I'll let age getting in the way of me having fun!! :laugh:
  • nanamary47
    nanamary47 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am 64 and will be 65 in Dec. What is age, but a number! I beleive we are as old as we feel. There are days that you really feel your age but for the most part heck I feel ten yrs younger. We are all in this journey to make ourselves healthy and live longer. What ever your age we all are headed in the same direction.:drinker:
  • carrie8899
    Options
    Well,I am 55.Physically,I dont get a huge amount of exercise which is why I am doing this-to teach myself good eating and exercise habits.In my mind,though I feel young.Try to keep up with my 14 year old granddaughter on current events.I really believe that age is merely a state of mind.
  • carrie8899
    Options
    Totally agree with you:)
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    I am 18 as well and just because someone is older than me biologically does not mean I consider them "old" lol. Age is just a state of mind. If you feel young, then you are young :)
  • dionne_williams
    Options
    I'm still eighteen on the inside, the trouble is when i look in the mirror it's my mother looking back.
  • grammacarol1943
    grammacarol1943 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I guess i am about the oldest one in here. Im 68, but still feel like im in my 30s, except when my knees start cracking. My mother is 95 and acts like she is 50, so what is age anyway?
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 so I dont know what that makes me but I feel 22. :happy:
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    AT 42, I am

"Old enough to know better, young enough to try it." :wink: :wink: :wink:

I'm doing things at this age that I would have never even attempted at 18 or 20. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • RiotMTB
    RiotMTB Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My mind/spirit/attitude is one third as old as my body (48)...and my friends and family like it that way (most of the time)...and so do I.