124»

Replies

• childofArtemis24
    Options
    Hey ya'll, from the Volunteer State. And there is somethin' bout a truck,,,
  • manda1028
    manda1028 Posts: 148
    Options
    manda1028- love chicks that drive big *kitten* trucks! boys aren't the only ones who can drive em! now just put some mossy oak pink trim around that sob! haha

haha its def not a daily driver! but it is badass!!
  • manda1028
    manda1028 Posts: 148
    Options
    i'm a barefoot country girl... even pushmowed my yard barefoot one time and didn't realize i didnt have shoes on til i looked down and my feet were green! now we have a riding mower (fancy, right)
    didn't notice i had an accent 'til we lived in CA for a couple years, and it comes out more when i'm mad, and lately when i'm tryna be sweet! lol

HAHAHAHAH! im not too into shoes either. and YESSS REAL WOMEN LOVE PITBULLS i love my boy to death. he is so fun and handsome!
  • FitnFabMichelle
    FitnFabMichelle Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Yee-haw!! :)
  • Dawnhasajeep
    Dawnhasajeep Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    DH and I have 1 pickup and 4 lifted Jeeps. I would rather be on a rock trail than a super highway. I have Christmas lights and 4thof July decorations on my house right now. I own several pieces of cameo including a cameo teddy. I would rather be swapping out an axle on a Jeep than baking cookies. We also love going out to the gravel pit to shoot. I have a .380 in a holster agent the small of my back right now at work. Do I qualify?

The Jeep in the pic below now has 4 inc lift and 33" BFG MTR's
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Howdy yall!

Country boy in the big city now lol. Moved into a new house 2 months ago sure is wierd but I am adjusting.
  • Jbjessi
    Jbjessi Posts: 288
    Options
    Hey there guys and gals just wanted to say i am really enjoying reading all your little story tid bits.
    YeeHaw! That's how country feels!
  • TheUglyFriend
    Options
    BORN AND RAISED IN TEXAS :) YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D
  • lisamarie64
    lisamarie64 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    SW Ok. Don't get much more country then that. Deer hunt, love my bow. Hunting hogs with my husband and the hounds. Chasing grandkids, pooting around the lake on the pontoon. Farm wheat and run a small cow/calf operation.. Working on a few colts. I just couldn't imagine life any different
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Not from the south but raised by a southern and in the sticks...it rubbed off on me. Nice ta meetch y'all!!! (Yes, that's how I talk) :p
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Middle TN, here. So far out in the country that we don't get Monday Night Football till Wednesday afternoon. BTW, I answered this post yesterday, but it's just now gittin there. :bigsmile:
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    Heres some good Honky Tonk Badonkadonk....

12513244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Shrinking_Stacey
    Options
    Gonna be hard to beat my level of reneckedness;))
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I am proud to be an Okie from Muskogee. (Well Muskogee County). Just moved to IN. But miss my dirt roading, tailgating, checkin in deer, turkeys, hogs. Miss my grandparents' farm and living on the Lake.

Where cowgirl boots go with ANY cutoff jeans, and No matter where you go, you know everybody.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I am still an odd sort of boy.
    Country music blaring from the car with my surfboard strapped to the roof.
    Pull off the jeans and boots and slip on the surf trunks and flip flops.

And sometimes when I am finished, I am able to meet up with my wife at the barn where she rides.
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    YEEEEEEHAWWWWWW :):drinker: