Big Brother fans? Season 14 Chat

Options
cwade1021
cwade1021 Posts: 95 Member
Not sure if there is a thread already, or if anyone really chats about shows but wondering if anyone is watching Big Brother?

It's my shameful indulgence haha. I only started watching 2 seasons ago.

I can't believe Wil(liam?) honestly tried to deny he isn't Russell's brother (from Survivor) not only do they look alike, they SOUND alike.

No favorite players yet. Too early on.

Replies

• Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I watch it every summer. Was happy to see Janelle come back. Not a boogie fan. He is an *kitten*. I dont like any of the normal players so far. Oh the rocker chick from the band Kittie, yeah I listened to them. They had one great song in early 2000's. Grew up and disappeared. Frank needs a haircut imo also :).
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I watch! I've seen almost every season (not sure if that is something to admit?) :laugh:

I actually like Boogie.. and Janelle. Dan's season is one that I didn't really watch. But like him.

As far as the players, I like Frank, and is it Shane (?), and Wil.
    So far none of the women are standing out (the tan sprayer girl may be my fave of the girls)
    That Ian kid really was acting a bit strange. What is up w/ flexing his muscles and looking at his reflection? .
    That guy Joe (?), the chef. He was loud and obnoxious in one of his diaries. But I may be coming around with him.
    I'm on the fence w/ Willie. Yeah, he was obviously related to Russell.
  • cwade1021
    cwade1021 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    The only coach I am familiar with is Brittany, because she was on last season. So I really don't know anything about the other coaches.

I'm excited for this season- it's my weakness LOL
  • vbmama2012
    vbmama2012 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    A little early to determine fave players right now. I didn't watch earlier seasons, but watched 12 and 13. I'm really glad Britney is back...her facial expressions and DR moments are hilarious! Hubby and I feel that Joe the chef is on the show being loud and obnoxious so that he "might" get a chance at his own cooking show...I'm predicting FAIL! Spray tan girl...she's kinda sneaky, she's hiding something. And Ian...oh my...what to say about Ian. He's creeperish...and I'm wondering if this is a ploy, or at 21 if he is truly that immature.
    Should be an interesting summer in the "house"!!!
  • daveacpa
    daveacpa Posts: 6
    Options
    Me and my wife have watched every season and are addicted to the show. I route for good game players which means if they don't vote out Frank this week they deserve to lose.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I don't know why Britney is considered an "All Star", the only thing she's good for is the Diary Room. The stupidist stuff comes out of her mouth, and she has no game. I am wondering if the mid season twist will involve the coaches becoming players once all their players are evicted.

Just wait for the re-cap tonight....Willie and Frank fighting, the HG turning on their coaches....willie saying the N-word on TV...i love the live feeds!!!
  • takingnameskickingbutt
    takingnameskickingbutt Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am not sure I love the coach twist or the Russel's brother thing ... like first his son was on Survivor and now the brother is on BB. Boo. Of course, I will still watch because it is awesome, but none of the players are really speaking my language yet.
  • ahulse23
    ahulse23 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I really don't like the show or any of the people on it, but I find myself watching...all three nights a week...every year! Lol
  • HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Who are you all rooting for?

As a player I am rooting for Shane, but when it comes to coaches I love Dan!

Yes I have a thing for tall dark and handsome, but there is something about the way Shane plays!
  • Blueberry09
    Blueberry09 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    bumping because I love Big Brother. It's the only show hubby and I will actually watch together! Been watching since season 2!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I've watched every season. I even paid extra to watch the 'Live" feed, a few seasons back. I stopped that as it took a lot of the fun out of it for me, Why watch the show if I already knew the outcome?

I agree, I do not think of Briitney as an All Star, Dan either, for that matter. But, I like them. I like Boogie and Janelle is just okay. I like the idea that the Coaches have to win competitions for their team to be :"Haves". I missed if Julie said this is a weekly thing, I hope it is.

I actually think it's time for someone in the Hantz family to win something! Although Russell was a bad guy on Survivor, he played a good game and was entertaining! I didn't care too much for Willy's whiney son, Brandon, rubbed me the wrong way. I like Willy though, I hope he goes far. I like Ian too, quirky, weird, fun to watch. Like a train wreck.

I have not formed real strong opinions either way, yet. I'll give it more time to see true colors come to light.
  • sherrybaby81
    sherrybaby81 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I am one of the few people who wishes that Rachel came back. I thought she was friggen hilarious!

The only coach I am familiar with is Brittany, because she was on last season. So I really don't know anything about the other coaches.

I'm excited for this season- it's my weakness LOL
    Brittany was actually on season 12, so two years ago :) I am not a fan of hers at all.
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    I want that 'Showmance anyone?' shirt that Boogie was wearing last night...it totally cracked me up...i have to make it.
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I have been watching it since Season 1!!!! I think Janelle is a cow,so little respect for her. I like Danielle, and I guess it is too early to tell. I am not crazy about the coaches being there.
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    I would have loved it and cracked up if Brachel were coaches.
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    LOVE the show...have watched it since season 1, and I got my husband into it a few years ago. :) I like all the coaches except for Boogie...never was a fan of his. Britney and Janelle are prob my fav's right now...I think Brit has a good team. Jeff is by far, my all time favorite for all the seasons...wish he was on this year too. Can't wait to watch live eviction tonight!
  • toxicelektra
    Options
    OMG, thank GOD Brenden and Rachel are NOT back to ruin another show. I died a little inside when I saw them on Amazing Race last season. Rot in hell Brenchel!!!
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I love that show! I haven't picked any faves yet but am hoping to like Willie as I was always a big Russell fan. I subscribed to 1 season of the live feeds but with them being on the opposite coast and the late hours they keep, I always missed the good drama. I do read the spoilers sites all the time though. Can't wait for tonight's episode!!!
  • rlmcnay
    rlmcnay Posts: 62
    Options
    It's my little guilty pleasure! I have the live feeds and I watch every show. I am a fan of Britney and Shane but i find the Ian and Ashley dynamic interesting. They have been talking game so much and its the first week lol. I hope this season turns out to be a good one. Evictions are tonight!!!!!!
  • mini1412
    mini1412 Posts: 1
    Options
    love that show also :)