• SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    >=) I know what I'm doing this weekend.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    There is not enough alcohol in my house for this game

This! And my 4 year old, who loves this movie (yes, I am raising her right!) would seriously wonder why Mommy was passed out on the floor 30 minutes into the movie.
  • peachy_keen
    peachy_keen Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    THIS! On so many levels. And yes, I own this movie. :drinker:
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this movie!! :laugh: :laugh: I'd be drunk before Sarah even gets to the Labyrinth if I have to drink every time she whines tho....

Agreed. You would need a constant waterfall going. lol
  • EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    This movie actually really depresses me. It's a constant reminder that Jennifer Connelly is now an Academy Award winner, when her acting skills haven't really progressed much. Or maybe they have and she's just keeping it a secret for unknown reasons.
  • mistifiedrt
    mistifiedrt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is hysterical!!! I may have to watch this again tonight!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I would be drunk after the first 15 minutes
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I loved that movie as a kid. When I watched it as an adult.....well, I've called it the crotch movie ever since.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    bumping this cause I gotta try it lol oh and .......................jump, magic jump, magic jump
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    This movie actually really depresses me. It's a constant reminder that Jennifer Connelly is now an Academy Award winner, when her acting skills haven't really progressed much. Or maybe they have and she's just keeping it a secret for unknown reasons.

she does look surprised and like she is at the verge of tears all the time
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    jump magic jump magic jump magic jump magic......\m/

you remind me of the babe...
    what babe?
    the babe with the power...
    what power?
    the power of voodoo..
    who do?
    you do...
    do what?
    remind me of the babe.....\m/
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    LOL! I love this movie, but I'm totally going to be staring at David Bowie's crotch now every time I watch it.

I've always stared at it. Now I'll be drunk staring at it.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Oh, I love this so much!! Any Colorado girls fancy coming over for a movie night on the patio? lol
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Oh, I love this so much!! Any Colorado girls fancy coming over for a movie night on the patio? lol

As long as the screen is big enough to get the true vision of Jareth in his glorious tights.
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    lol I never watched this as a kid... only as an adult! It's one of the bf's favorites.. we're totally playing this game! :drinker:
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options

I'd probably have to crash on the patio afterwards.. I'm a super light weight lol
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I srsly havent watched this movie in ** years (I refuse to show an actual number)

I am so happy I can finally share my love for this movie with MFP'ers and booze :drinker:
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    LMAO!! I actually LOVE this movie. It's on my top 10fav movies. But I just might have to try this next time I watch it! I will be friggin hammered!