Me in SHAPE Magazine! Check it out!!!

Options

Replies

• psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Way to cool...thank you Amy for sharing your story as an encouragment to other everyday people. Stories like yours and many others here on MFP is proof you can take your life back and climb some pretty big challenges and end up on top. :glasses:
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Congrats! So where is our sneak preview of your tips. :D
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! That is very exciting! Congrats on your amazing success! I will be sure to look for it.
  • jennlovesizzy
    Options
    That is so cool congrats. Any suggestions that helped you lose weight????:smile:
  • nickyskins
    nickyskins Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    thats great!!!
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    Utterly and completely AWESOME SAUCE!!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • helper3
    helper3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow, thats awesome! Congrats!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Really?! Wow that's amazing! Congrats! I'l have to check it out next time I'm in target!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! How does it feel to be famous?! :tongue:
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    OMG thats amazing! I'm actually doing my photoshoot for women's health next month!! Any tips?
  • twiztc
    twiztc Posts: 135
    Options
    Well done and all the best
  • erinn_leigh
    Options
    You are SO inspirational! This is amazing, I can't wait til my copy comes in the mail.....just, wow.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    OMG thats amazing! I'm actually doing my photoshoot for women's health next month!! Any tips?
    That's great!!! Find an outfit that flatters your figure, and just have fun with it!

Thank you everyone! I have some of my tips in the magazine, but since it's only a page, my whole story isn't really there. It talks about how I lost my mother to a heart attack in 2005, but I also recently lost my father to a heart attack and diabetes.

Here's where I gave all my tips last summer: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/288075-my-mom-s-death-sparked-my-weight-loss-of-110-lbs?hl=moms+death+110+pounds&page=5#posts-5117176
  • Sunbeam224
    Sunbeam224 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait to read the whole article. I'm really proud of you!!
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!
  • mikek333
    mikek333 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great job! That's impressive!
  • asitshouldbe
    Options
    So freakin awesome! Maybe me too someday!!! Great Big Congrats! I'll pick this up!
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Will definitely read it when it comes in the mail!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I have a binder where I keep all the success stories from Self & Shape, so YOU my friend, are going in my Inspiration Binder. How cool!!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    SO awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!