5'3 before at 298 and now at 191.8

Options

Replies

• CrystaLight74
    Options
    What an amazing testimony!!! Way to stick with it... you look terrific!!!!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look wonderful!
  • lynseymarie123
    lynseymarie123 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    inspirational, girl! keep it up and never quit! anytime i work out, i think, "mini skirt, mini skirt, mini skirt!" lol.
    your story will inspire me tomorrow. thanks for sharing :)
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your support and comments. It is really humbling to hear that I am inspiration to some of you because so many of you guys here are my inspiration to keep going. thanks
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thanks always remember that u can do this. Even if you may fall, and you will fall because we all do just get back up and learn from the mistake. If you keep getting up then you will see the changes eventually. Stay hopeful and don't lose faith
  • getfine2015
    getfine2015 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work...You look Awesome....
    P/S......You have the GREATEST workout buddy EVER!!
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Oh, honey, bless you. By His grace you have done a remarkable job. Don't give up, He's there to give you the strength and discipline you need. It will be worth it. (I'm preaching to myself, too)
  • rudy7020
    rudy7020 Posts: 62
    Options
    You're transformation is very inspiring. You look amazing. Kep up the hard work - you deserve to be healthy!
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    u go girl. u look amazing
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • Shakera30
    Shakera30 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Nothing Is never to hard for us to conqure... Congrats on your success. I am 6'0 My hieghts weight was 300lbs I started may of this May 03 2012... its now July 19th 2012 and am at 256lbs God is my strength as well some days I feel like quiting but when i think about were I came from adn where am going i dont want to stop. Am going to add you as a friend because i feel like we both have alot incommon.. :-D Keep up the good work..
  • drakemyers
    Options
    Thank you for being so brave and sharing your story....It makes me feel as if I might have hope too
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring, Congratulations, you have done a wonderful job and you will reach your goal!
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • cheryluphoff
    Options
    Very happy for you. I too count on our Heavenly Father for strength. Seems as if I want a dozen cookies and if I remember to ask him, he will get me through.
  • mzfiyaa
    mzfiyaa Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    u look great keep it up.....
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    There's no need for me to say how amazing you look, because everyone has done that already! :wink: So I'll say that you look fantastic! Your story is so inspiring! Many of us tend to fall off the wagon from time to time, including myself; however when I read success stories such as yours, it gives me a lift and it makes me want to succeed! Again, congratultions on what you've accomplished!
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Great story and great success!! You look fantastic!!
  • Graeh
    Graeh Posts: 8
    Options
    You look GORGEOUS!!! Great job!!!! Thanks for sharing :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!