5'3 before at 298 and now at 191.8

Replies

• Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    You are doing awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Super fantastic! Amazing results! Way to stick it out.
  • ktarves
    ktarves Posts: 1 Member
    Inspiring to hear that the Lord is the one who keeps you on track. :) Good work.
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    :flowerforyou: You look great! Keep up the great job!
  • fatpanda96
    fatpanda96 Posts: 77
    You look so beautiful :)
  • natasha224
    natasha224 Posts: 15 Member
    Keep up the good work:) :smile:
  • greenbaymichk
    greenbaymichk Posts: 85 Member
    You ROCKKKKKKK!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Yayyyyy, you are a ROCK STAR!!!
  • you are awesome!!!:smooched:
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    YOU ARE DOING AWESOME!!! Keep it up...God, helps those who help themselves :)

You need to know that you are a great role model for all those people on MFP trying to lose 100 pounds or more, and you have done that! Keep it up!
  • Fantastic!!!
  • Jett8888
    Jett8888 Posts: 43 Member
    I love seeing pictures of girls around my same weight progress pics. Thanks for sharing. You look great!!!!!!!! Thanks for the motivation.
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Thank you for the recent comments. I woke up today ready to recommit to this healthy living lifestyle. For the past 5 days , I have been on binge spree. its been bad. I finally sought out the Lord for help to get me through. Then, the Lord reminded me that he has made and shaped me into a warrior. But i just need believe in it. Last night, i said yes to him and i said I am READY to pick up my shield and sword. This morning, I woke up as a warrior ready to attack my demons.And to see you guys to have written these comments , I really give Him praise and thanks because He showed me the reason why I must and continue to fight. Through reading your comments, I realize we are all on this journey to help each other , but to also show others that change is always possible even if the road is long or the mountain is high. thanks
  • skininbonz
    skininbonz Posts: 17 Member
    Wondeful! Wonderful! Wonderful! Did I mention Wonderful? Cause iof not Wonderful! You are so Wonderful, fantastic, THIN, Wonderful! Congrats on being Wonderful! :)
  • AMAZING transformation!!! KEEP GOING!!!
  • shesapear
    shesapear Posts: 77 Member
    Your weight loss is amazing...Kepp going strong!!!
  • ktieman
    ktieman Posts: 45 Member
    Great job, you look fantastic.
  • I am so impressed. I too am 5'3" and weighed at my highest 255. I went down to 174 first of March but since have gained some back (185 lb. currently). I am having a hard time this spring/summer staying motivated but people like you give me strength. I think I may have to get the same work out buddy you have to help me! Take care!
  • mish3131
    mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
    DAMN you look good.
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Good for you! You look awesome & should be very proud!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!