Chalene Extreme

Options
flslp87
flslp87 Posts: 175 Member
Is anyone doing the chalene Extreme? How long are the DVD's? i'm thinking about getting them but not sure....

Replies

• DisneyMommy
    DisneyMommy Posts: 281
    Options
    So far the longest one I've done is 45 min. Hope that helps.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I just got them yesterday - watched it - looks good, around 45 mins per session... Will do the first one tomorrow, today was a running day...
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    love her! The longest workout is 45 minutes like others said. Some as short as 30 minutes. 3 months worth. I repeated them a bunch of times.
    This is what got me loving lifting heavy.
  • flslp87
    Options
    That's not too bad. I like her TurboFire routines but felt I needed to start to tone more then just do cardio (although Cardio is more fun)...Did you get good results when you went through them the first time?
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I just completed my first round of Chalean Extreme this past week. I lost 18.5 lbs. and 19.5 inches over the course of the workout. I am very happy with the workout. I am moving on to TurboFire and if I miss the lifting in CLX I am going to do the hybrid of the two!
  • stephie4111
    stephie4111 Posts: 118
    Options
    Im trying to decide if i want to do that next. maybe since Im a coach it might be a good one to add to collection.
  • flslp87
    Options
    Wow, mom to 5 please fill me in......did you follow the diet suggested on chalean or did you just do the mfp calorie count? Friend me...sounds like I need your mojo!
  • CrystalBarzare32
    Options
    Hello! Hope all of you are doing fantastic with your workouts! ! Im wanting to start a Chalene Extreme challenge group which will be on facebook! WOuld anyone be interested in that? Im looking for only 4 more ladies!!! Signup for your free membership here and lets go from their www.beachbodycoach.com/crissy9843 You can also find me here on facebook at www.facebook.com/crissy9843
    Thanks I look forward in helping you along your journey!!!
  • Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    She isn't bad, I like her a LOT more than I like Jillian.
  • stephie4111
    Options
    Im also a coach but i have been told no one like when people do these type of posts on these forums