NSV!!! Iv lost about 41Ibs in 7 months!! Pls don't judge

Options
Well I Been using MFP since last yr off and on but than in Janurary of this year I got serious with this weight and got really
Motivated! I am a 22 year old married mom to a 3 year old little girl who I want to live for along time for and my wonderful supportive husband. I first started by watching what i ate and stopped drinking cokes since last year just drink water and I'm addicted to it. I started walking almost everyday than I did all kinds of DVDs from netflixs doing Yoga Leslie Sansone walking DVDs. I am now been doing Jillian Michaels DVDs 30DS, Ripped in 30, and The Biggest Loser Power Sculpt. I have gotten addicted to strength training it makes me feel good and I also run outside in the yard wih my daughter and we play tag just to get active. Soo here's come the pics please dont judge I know they aren't good but here it goes....

I weighted 196 here the other 2 on right are my sisters
0db3e316.jpg

And I just tooked this pic at my local library today I weight today at 155
3b83d729.jpg

I am not done my goal weight is between 120-135 but I know with my passion and motivation I can get there!!!
Thanks for taking time hearing my short story!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!