Friends doing the Couch-to-5K

Options
Hi everyone! Tomorrow will be W6 D3 for me. I'd love some friends who are also doing the program, so we can cheer each other on!

Replies

• szuszanna
    szuszanna Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Today was week 5 day 1 for me. I'm using the rundouble app, so I'm not sure if the days match up entirely. Today was 5 minutes running, 3 minutes walking repeated 3 times. Day 2 has an 8 minute run, 5 minute walk, 8 minute run. Day 3 is a 20 minute run! Definitely worried about that one! But so far I'm loving it!
  • JoniRiaya
    JoniRiaya Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm doing a different 5K program and am almost finished! Just two more runs and I will be running a 5K. My last run was 2.86 miles so I'm super close :) Just so you know, there is a couch to 5K group :)
  • ericcanute
    ericcanute Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I started last week and I am doing it five days a week vs. three because it makes me feel like I have accomplished more. This week I have been doing about 2/3 miles a workout plus 2 for walking to and from the track.
  • Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I finished mine a few months ago. It's been great!! I have a ladies only support group on FB and we have a few in there doing that program. If you are interested, send me a message. We would love to have you :)