Commercials that make you hit mute or change the channel

Options
2»

Replies

• Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Geico commercials. I am SO over all of them.

The new one with the possum is great.
  • Monkeybutt48
    Monkeybutt48 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Furniture warehouse with that fast, talking BIG MOUTH man! I grab the remote to shut him up asap!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    The commercial for that medication "Lovaza."

His blood work comes back, surprise! It's bad! So what does he do? He goes on Lovaza! And what happens? His blood work comes back better than before!

Awesome! That's exactly what you're supposed to do when your blood work comes back less-than-good. Become dependent on a medication and continue down your unhealthy path of self destruction. Bravo!
  • SerenaNatasha
    Options
    That dadblasted Sarah McLaughlin animal shelter commercial. >.<
    If I don't turn it immediately I'll want to boohoo and try and rescue all the animals, everywhere. urgh.

oh my gosh ditto!!!!! if i dont have the remote near me i frantically look for it!! lol
  • cheergirl1993
    cheergirl1993 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    The animal abuse commercial, I love animals and it literally makes me tear up when I see that! I think I care more about them than most humans lol!
  • thaislcrd
    thaislcrd Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    All of them! Specially Progressive (Flo), JG Wentworth, Aflac, Little Giant, FreeCreditReport, Geico, Orbit gum, Oxy Clean, Abilify Anti-Depressant, and the list goes on...
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I don't watch TV. It is WAY TOO MUCH sensory overload for me. I just do Netflix on laptop or iPad.
    I get to avoid commercials, but never know what new movies or local news is hot.
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Any thing where people are smacking, crunching or slurping their food. Annoying!
  • bonsaiblossom
    bonsaiblossom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    shoe dazzle commercials... omg those shoes r sooooo ugly and cheap-looking. It's bad enough that the shoes are terrible, but do they have to use children in sweat shops to make their horrid, knock-off azz shoes? the kardashians are evil, evil, greedy people. I'd rather wear cardboard tissue boxes on my feet... hell thats what their shoes look like anyway.

I cringe at the blackpeoplemeet commercial also. they keep repeating "this is how black people meet" like 30 times and lying about how great their website is. Ewww! I will NEVER go on that creepy azz site. If thats how black people meet, i dont wanna be black anymore loljk. I really do not like that commercial though.

***throws TV in trash***
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Diabeeeetus!

brimley-o.gif
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Diabeeeetus!

brimley-o.gif

THIS! I hate that damn commercial!

And the animal abuse ones. :( They make me too sad...
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    All the ASPCA commercials. I can't take the sad puppies and Celine Dion!

Yep! Can't stand to see their sad faces
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options

But the #1 hated commercial of all time to me are those gross azz TERMINIX commercials with the nasty looking termites and other bugs. I'll be sitting there enjoying my dinner while watching HDTV, Food Network, etc and out of nowhere one of those gross bugs splashes across the screen and I can do nothing but look down. For this reason I will never use Terminix everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh!!! I agree with that!!! LOLOLOL
  • dvnjustina
    dvnjustina Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have a DVR so I pause my show for about 5 minutes then fast forward through the commercials.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I can't stand that stupid KitKat commercial!