That naked guy...

Options
Cold_Steel
Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
I pretty much stopped going to a specific gym location for two reasons 1. The gym closest to my work was just upgraded/ 2. There is a naked creeper at the old gym.

Has any one seen this guy ?

If you have not seen this guy, you are probably that guy.

Every time I go to this gym location (Ive worked out at night, early morning, afternoon etc) I have never seen this guy on the floor of the gym, or the pool, or any racquetball or any where in the gym...but every time.

I go into the steam room...

He is standing there naked. No towel, no shorts nothing.
I go into the co-ed sauna and there he is naked... technically there is no sign or rule that says no nudity in there but I HAVE NEVER SEEN IT IN THERE... ITS Co-ED !

Then he just sort of saunters around the locker room trying to talk to guys.

Then he wonders around and walks around the showers...

Then he sits down like 2 lockers away from you when there is no one around and just sits there on the bench nude looking at you...

I even told the guy that if he does not leave the general area Ill speak to a manager... so he gets up and walks to another guy....

I complained to the gym staff and while I was complaining another guy was too, but they said unless he is doing something or actually harassing any body they wont do any thing.

wtf ! Anyone else had this ?

Replies

• brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    im that guy
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Im that guy

well this is awkward.....
  • DeckerDoll
    DeckerDoll Posts: 201
    Options
    LOL my gym had to kick a guy out because he was offering *ahem* services
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    Im that guy

wait i never seen you naked in the steam room.. i woulda remembered that ****
  • Cold_Steel
    Options
    Im that guy

wait i never seen you naked in the steam room.. i woulda remembered that ****

The nudity thing is one thing but the dude just stands there in the MIDDLE of the steam room so no matter what you have to walk past him or he stands there right at the door ...
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    This is why I spend 1 minute at most in the locker room per visit. Old men (actually, most men over 40 do this): I do not want to see your miniature wang, unkept body hair, and nasty body hovering 6 inches from my face. Thanks.
  • Cold_Steel
    Options
    I would be avoiding the locker room if I could but I usually go before work so I have to shower there. I have a routine though where I can get showered and changed and out in about 6 minutes...
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    This is why I spend 1 minute at most in the locker room per visit. Old men (actually, most men over 40 do this): I do not want to see your miniature wang, unkept body hair, and nasty body hovering 6 inches from my face. Thanks.

hey now!
    leave my minuature wang outta thing, the body hair, well hey. im all nat-u-ral

grr
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Thankfully I am usually the only girl in the gym I go to. Usually have the cardio area to myself, and only once have I seen anyone else in the changing room.
  • bubmaster
    bubmaster Posts: 90
    Options
    kinda put me off going to the gym..eeewww
  • ericgAU
    ericgAU Posts: 271
    Options
    I actually compete with myself to see how quick I can enter the changeroom, undress, shower, dress and get the hell outta that place. I can never understand how certain guys, quite possibly `that guy' which the OP refers to can sit around and talk and otherwise goof off in what is a pretty grose place to be (the stench of BO and the up teenth different body sprays etc. is enough to set me running).

As for nudity, there is absolutely zero excuse to be naked any longer than it takes to undress, wrap a towel around (yes, nobody wants to see your wrinkled floppy bits) & do the reverse of this. For me this is under 5 seconds.
  • sarabluebell
    sarabluebell Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    come on now old people need friends too..lol
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    So... in a co-ed steam room or sauna, I'd definitely have an issue with this. My gym has signs about appropriate wear for both rooms and a mention of them being co-ed; surprised your gym hasn't instated something for issues like this.
  • Cold_Steel
    Options
    So... in a co-ed steam room or sauna, I'd definitely have an issue with this. My gym has signs about appropriate wear for both rooms and a mention of them being co-ed; surprised your gym hasn't instated something for issues like this.

I agree, I just don't think any one says any thing about it. I am going to if I end up going to that location again, which most likely I will being that it is closer to home while the other nicer creeper-less gym is closer to work
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options

I've never seen that guy either. This must mean I'm that guy too.
  • Cold_Steel
    Options

I've never seen that guy either. This must mean I'm that guy too.

I think it is a little different in the womans locker room... I mean women run around whipping each other with their towels and do other male fantasy driven cliches right ? Dont ruin it for us...
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why I clicked on a thread called That naked guy....
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    When I was a member at the Y for a hot second there were a lot of these guys! I felt like I was going to a bathhouse everytime I walked in the locker room. The gym I'm at now doesn't have a steam room or a hot tub were you could get away with that kind of behavior. For the most part everyone is in and out. I'm actually surprised that they don't have signs up in the co-ed steam room and sauna. Wouldn't something like that fall under indecent exposure? I would think a co-ed area would be a public area for that rule to apply?
  • Cold_Steel
    Options
    I actually thought it was men only but then I realized it was just in the general pool area and I one day I was in there and there were a ton of women - not one sign in or on the outside of the sauna - I am assuming they are assuming since the pool and hot tub is right there that people would understand that no nudity...
  • vfnmoody
    vfnmoody Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Okay being over 40 I guess i am that guy also....

I work out a YMCA. This is a family ind of place.Everyone from infants to 80 year olds. In the Mens locker room there is a pair of comfortable chairs, some news papers and a TV. Now this really creeps me out ...