Options

Replies

• Assassins_Angel
    Options
    13 and in my second year of secondary school
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    Told my husband I wanted a baby! Even if i had to hold him down (which i did) :drinker:

She turned 9 in April :happy:

@CanadianChic : Somebody did same to me!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Had just finished for the summer after doing my exams at school xx
  • Andwynn
    Andwynn Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    10 years ago I was between getting out of a bad relationship and getting into the one I am now in, before I had kids. I think I was probably out partying/drinking and thinking I was getting old because I was nearly 30. Now i'm nearly 40!
  • GemskiB
    GemskiB Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Was 18 years old, about to move from SE England to NE Scotland for uni; 550 miles away from home is a long way at that age. Still in Aberdeen now and loving it, glad I made such an epic move :)
  • Stolenstar
    Stolenstar Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    was 29 years old, single, working a job I loved and was passionate about, traveled to where and whenever I wanted, dated, went out with an amazing group of friends constantly, was spontaneous, pretty much did whatever I wanted and had a great time doing it.

Now I am married, a stay-at-home-Mom of my three teenaged step kids full-time, as well as having a 4 and almost 6 year-old. Still loving life, but in a much different way. I am so glad I waited to get married and have kids...I regret nothing. :smile:

Love this quote...I'm 24 and when I looked at the post I was thinking, well I was 14, single, living in Cumbria, having not much to do, single (oh, I've already mentioned that) and not feeling very attractive...nothing much has changed (except I went to Uni in between) but this post has cheered me up immensley. Maybe a lot can happen in my next 10 years :)
  • ceppie
    ceppie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I was 19 about to graduate and had great plans of traveling around the world (which I did for 2 1/2 years) and safe up some money before going (which I did as well) and was not worried about the future a tiny little bit (no matter how many people told me I should get a job or go study or something similar and invest into my future) - still do not regret my decisions!
  • footdoc6
    footdoc6 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I had just come out of the closet and was finishing up my undergrad degree at Gannon University in Erie, Pa!
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I had just come out of the closet and was finishing up my undergrad degree at Gannon University in Erie, Pa!

Good times.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    .. I wasn't overweight. That was a short time after my back injury.
  • Kaimana94
    Kaimana94 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Was married and my kids thought I was great
  • vbrent07
    vbrent07 Posts: 115
    Options
    I was 19, young and dumb and I have learned a lot since then! Now I'm going to be 30 in a little over a month and feel old!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    10 years ago I was 29, unemployed, hating life, fat and miserable and faking it every day behind a fake smile. Was literally faking it until I made it.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Was married and my kids thought I was great

and now they hate you?
  • pumalama
    pumalama Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I entered grad school in June and I had a pet mouse in my apartment.
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Was married and pregnant with my first child. I was about to go on my second cruise, and I was teaching at a job I loved.

Now I'm (happily) divorced, (happily) remarried. And my only regret is that I didn't hang on to that teaching job. Quit after my first child was a year to be a stay-at-home-mom.

Teaching jobs are few right now. *Le sigh*
  • arnoswife
    arnoswife Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    was engaged to my now husband, was 24 years old, I was in good shape and but not as good as I am in now!:happy:
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Just got married and was a ****ing fool
  • cyndarella13
    cyndarella13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    was living on an island sharing a two bedroom house with 4 other girls.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I just had my daughter, she would have been two weeks old and we were driving to visit my grandparents who have now passed.

:cry: