Naked housework

Options
karenjoy
karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
This morning I am mostly wandering about my house naked, now that is a huge change, I am alone :cry: but I used to not feel comfortable enough to do this, but now I feel so much better about myself, I don't even have to hide from me! :drinker:

Anyone else feel like this?

Replies

• RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    With legs like yours, I don't blame you!
  • karenjoy
    Options
    no one else then? Just me...awkward :laugh:
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Why wouldn't anyone want to be naked in their own home? Especially if you significant other is home. ;)
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I have two kids, so that's definitely not happening!
  • MooMooooo
    MooMooooo Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I used to be naked nearly 100% of the time in my own home, my first husband used to complain about it. lol. (he got sick of it)

I can't be as naked now because our front and back doors are made of clear glass.
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    no problem being naked in my own home .....
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    I only put clothes on to leave the house. And I hate doing it
  • willy0524
    willy0524 Posts: 1,897
    Options
    30 years ago maybe but now :noway:
  • hdrider8968
    Options
    I'm usually butt naked in my home. And yes keep the blinds wide open:-) if ya don't want to see me, don't look into my house I say
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Pics or it didn't happen...

--P
  • karenjoy
    Options
    lmao there was just someone at the door!! I had to run round to get decent to answer it, and now am dressed...but it was very liberating and I will do it more
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I do spend a lot more time with no clothes on around the house and it has a lot to do with being more comfortable with my own body and not disgusting myself anymore... and also since I too live alone.. come home from a workout, shower.... why get dressed again?
  • blairmf
    blairmf Posts: 4
    Options
    LOL. Half way there. I am starting to feel ok with shirtless--which is nice in this heat. Think the pants will stay though. Otherwise I'd probably freak my wife and kids out a bit.
  • seanorawe
    seanorawe Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    lmao there was just someone at the door!! I had to run round to get decent to answer it, and now am dressed...but it was very liberating and I will do it more

Spoil Sport

#luckyhusband
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, when I am alone....but that is almost never
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I used to hoover naked, but then there was an unfortunate incident...I still harbour bad memories of that day.
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    This morning I am mostly wandering about my house naked, now that is a huge change, I am alone :cry: but I used to not feel comfortable enough to do this, but now I feel so much better about myself, I don't even have to hide from me! :drinker:

Anyone else feel like this?

Yeah my housemate hates it haha

Do you work for the FBI ?
  • charliek88
    charliek88 Posts: 11
    Options
    Not me as i live in a shared house, but definitely getting more comfortable in my shorts and top nightwear....no more hiding in my dressing gown the whole time :)
  • SinderellaSinister
    Options
    I do chores and sleep naked and have been trying to get my husband to do the same but the silly man did it once while he was frying bacon. he vows to never do it again. there are some chores done better with clothes on to avoid injury
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Same here, iv been wearing less and less and now happy to run around starkers. I can only do it till next wednesday as out flat mate returns home from his holidays.
    Lets say I dont want any embarrment! lol:)