Naked housework

Replies

• LooseWheel
    LooseWheel Posts: 211 Member
    Indeed, you go girl! I used to say my mantra with forced effort. Looking at the reflection in the mirror and reciting the words, "I am a strong, Independent and Beautiful woman". My insides were saying and my outsides weren't seeing or believing it. The power of thought works wonders. Now I can wink and wolf whistle at the sexy beautiful woman looking back at me every morning. Regardless of the outside, the inside is screaming out Sexified Woman!! Awesome to love yourself before all others. How can we say we love someone else if we dont first love ourselves. Get self centred y'all. Its fricken awesome for self esteem ;)
  • britlocs
    britlocs Posts: 124
    lol yeh nakedness is awesome and more comfortable.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    If you are running around naked and lonely I can come over and keep you company.
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 196 Member
    Had to laugh at this...for a minute i thought my friend had joined...last year she got caught by someone pulling in their driveway...ran to get something to put on and slipped and broke her foot!!! Be careful and for goodness sakes dont be naked with fuzzy socks on!!! :laugh:
  • LooseWheel
    LooseWheel Posts: 211 Member
    I do chores and sleep naked and have been trying to get my husband to do the same but the silly man did it once while he was frying bacon. he vows to never do it again. there are some chores done better with clothes on to avoid injury

Bugger bugger. There is still a way to be a naked chef at home for other lovely in your life. Be naked and wear an apron! What a nice treat though, hope you get that again!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    time to put that feather duster down and get myself some lunch...:blushing:

Shout out to all my naked friends, yay....

PARTY....:laugh: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    I dont see anything wrong with it I enjoy it too when I can but with kids thats not very often
  • jfinnivan
    jfinnivan Posts: 360 Member
    As seen on Seinfeld: There's good naked and bad naked.
    Good naked: Brushing hair, stretching, etc.
    Bad naked: belt sanding the floor, having a hacking cough, etc.
  • rachgolds
    rachgolds Posts: 75
    Naked at home...always ok!
  • briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    No pics? SMH :( lol
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    always. I prefer boxer briefs though.
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    I'm alway naked around the house in the morning and at night...and even had to exercise naked becuz of some bi***
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    now that I am separated and have my own place.. when the kids arent home.. the clothes come off! I keep a few on til bed time (have lots of windows and neighbors close by) but at night I've become addicted to sleeping buff.

I think housework may indeed be next (just gotta get curtains for the two patio doors!!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Any lady who would like to come over and clean my house naked... I'll repay you buy washing your car naked.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    When I am at home, I wear little clothing if any at all!! Ha ha.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Any lady who would like to come over and clean my house naked... I'll repay you buy washing your car naked.
    Would you travel to Ontario?? :bigsmile:
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member

I'm on way...I will even hand mop the floor
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    This morning I am mostly wandering about my house naked, now that is a huge change, I am alone :cry: but I used to not feel comfortable enough to do this, but now I feel so much better about myself, I don't even have to hide from me! :drinker:

Anyone else feel like this?
    I'm a HUGE fan of this....BTW, what's your addy?? :tongue:
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    i tried it once when everybody was away. think I traumitized my little papillion though... she wouldnt sit on my lap for a week.
  • gloryofthis
    gloryofthis Posts: 46 Member
    Pics or it didn't happen...

--P

this guy, is a legend =]