17 Day Diet Buddies Wanted!

Options
2»

Replies

• CU2008
    CU2008 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    First, AWESOME JOB 3agle2pet on your weight loss. This really motivates me to get back on track! I have not started the 17 day diet yet. Lots of stress going on at work. But I am committed to start today! I am tried of feeling "heavy"! Keep me posted on your weight loss:)
  • NYFLA
    NYFLA Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Hello and good luck. I will check out what this plan suggests.
  • jmoralesx5
    jmoralesx5 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm on Phase 2, day 14. I've been doing P90X at the same time and I've lost almost 30 pounds. It has been hard, but I'm learning so much about foods that I eat and how they affect me. Anyone here can friend!
  • jmoralesx5
    jmoralesx5 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    WOuld also encourage you all to join the 17 day diet myfitnesspal group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/6330-17-day-diet-plan-challenge-jun-2012 there are tons of people there that can help you on a daily basis. And there is lots of information there that can be helpful like recipees and more!
  • Alexia_E_K
    Alexia_E_K Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am on cycle 2 right now. I love it. I found this recipe for turkey stuffed peppers. It is amazing! When I was on cycle 1 I left out the rice and cheese.

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2008/11/turkey-stuffed-peppers-45-pts.html
  • foote614
    foote614 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am going to start this on Monday. Can't wait to see if I get the results many of you are seeing!
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    add me I would love to join. I just need to get the book and cook book.
    Denise
  • foote614
    foote614 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So I started today instead of waiting. So far it's pretty simple but I do have a little bit of a headache which I am told is common but goes away quickly. I charter my calories and I am not going to make the 1200 I am supposed to have today. I'm full though so I guess that's O.K. Let me know how you all are doing.
  • nfanning65
    Options
    I started day 7 of cycle 1 today and I am down 5 lbs. I have had a couple of small slip ups the last week but I am doing better. This was my first weekend which was challenging but I have almost made it!!