Replies

• xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    bump for later :) xxx
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Try using shirartaki noodles, they are usually by the tofu section in the grocery. I have recently fallen in love with them and they have very little calories. You can make up anything with them and just store in fridge. Good to go!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I am the die-hard nonconformist when it comes to breakfast. I save my typical breakfast food items for Sunday when I cook for my husband and I.

Today, as an example: I have smoked chicken wings, a wonderful wild green salad and homemade ranch dressing for my breakfast.

My favorite breakfast will be my smoked brisket, smothered in sauteed onions, mushrooms and red bell pepper strips in white wine, gahhhhhhlic, butter and fresh herbs... but, that damn husband of mine at the last of it.. so I have to smoke another brisket again, UGH!!!! LOL

I have had Kimchi-style pancakes... I cant eat flour anymore but have had homemade kimchi, hot-sliced hardboiled egg on top with sweet daikon/carrot threads as the 'salad-bed'.... Ive even had Jjamppong for breakfast as well! I grew up with Korean siblings, and in the past during my cheffing years, I studied under a Korean Chef, Chinese Chef and Japanese Chef... LOVE the real stuff... not the americanized garbage that we have! Matter of fact, Im about to learn how to make authentic noodles and thank goodness for my bicep curls and shoulder press exercises - Im going to need the arm strength to pull THAT one off! LOL!