Sharing of food diaries

Options
I am trying to focus on my food diary, just really becoming an active member on MFP. I was wondering if others would be willing to share their food diary with me to give me some ideas of what everyone is eating. Thanks and have a great Friday!

Replies

• kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Sure- you can see mine, it's not perfect, but you won't find a perfect one on here really. :wink: We are all a work in progress!

Add me as a friend, and you can see mine.
  • veggiebound
    veggiebound Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yes, mine is open :)
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    You can view the diaries of people that their dairy public. Mine is open if you want to look. Maybe some of your friend's diaries are open.
  • goblynn
    goblynn Posts: 152
    Options
    Many of us have our food diaries set on 'open' so that other can view them. I have found this to be very helpful. Not only do I get great food ideas but also tips/tricks on eating in general. Not to mention, on several occasions MFPs have brought something from my diary to my attention. For example, I eat too much sugar or eggs or something like that. Feel free to view my diary. Oh, and don't be too shocked as you will see I have a serious sugar addiction. :)
  • artslady96
    artslady96 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to peruse my food diary, but I by no means claim that it is ideal. I think the most important thing is to eat as clean as possible, eat enough, drink enough water, and then experiment with what works best for you. There is no one diet that works for everyone. Good luck, and add me as a friend if you think I can support you on your journey.
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    Sure, add me as a friend. Mine is public.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Mine is public.
  • Bealach_Bug
    Options
    Pretty sure mine's open. Anything that starts with 'My recipe' is in my own recipes (haven't shared them on the MFP database) but if you fancy anything I'll send you the recipe.

I'll send you a friend request :happy:
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    MY food diary is always open to see...feel free to take a look.
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    you can see mine too.
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Mine's public feel free to have a look :smile:
  • Jauryn
    Jauryn Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, and feel free to add me if you'd like. I love looking at what other people eat; gives me ideas for my own menu :D
  • rychma
    rychma Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure mine is open. Feel free to take a look
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    My food diary is open... feel free to take a look! Add me if you like what you see :)
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! I don't understand why some people keep theirs private...
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    im all out in the open =)
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Yup - if i am correct, mine is avail to see- i THINK if you look on my profile its just there - if you can't see it let me know. Like i have seen others say, it's not perfect, but it's there! :happy: And i do my best :)
  • nanapapaof5
    nanapapaof5 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm diary is open feel free to look. Having it open has helped me. And feel free to add me. Good luck.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Feel free! :)
  • cersela
    cersela Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Mine is public.