Greek yogurt Receipes Tried and True

Options
Morning! So I looked in my fridge and see the 6 containers of Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt and cringe at the both the thought of eating it or wasting it! Anyone have any tested, tried and true receipes for this stuff. I'd hate to throw it out but I'll be damned if I eat it out the container as is *cringes again*.

Please and Thanks!

Replies

• myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    SMOOTHIES! ❤

1 cup Greek Yogurt
    1 cup frozen fruit (whatever your heart desires)
    1/2 cup milk

blend & enjoy :)
    i use frozen fruit so you don't have to use ice which waters it down. When I use PLAIN greek yogurt I add a packet of Truvia to sweeten it up, but I would think it would be sweet enough if you use the vanilla :)

❤melissa

EDIT: I also have added a handful of spinach to get some extra nutrition on, as well as a tablespoon of flax seed to get some omega 3s
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I had plain greek yogurt with frozen apple chunks, a couple dashes of cinnamon, and some splenda for breakfast this morning. I just put it in a tupperware, and by the time I got to work to eat it, the apples were just frosty and had chilled the yogurt a bit more.

It was delicious, but I was wishing I had put a dash of vanilla in as well!
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    Never thought to make a smoothie out of it! Have a bunch of frozen bananas, peaches, strawberries and vanilla almond milk at home! Normally just blend the fruit and milk! Definitely will add the yogurt. So making this for afternoon snack! Thanks!
  • italianspyce
    italianspyce Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    ...i use greek yogart, 1/3 cup of bran buds and fresh fruit...mostly banana....I am not a fan of the stuff myself, but the combination of the three i'm able to take cas its crunchy and sweat and mostly its an amazing way to pack in nutrients and have a low long lasting fill for breakfast...