I will no longer complain about my boobs!

Options
13»

Replies

• mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    wow.... thats more than my almost 8 year old daughter weighs, dang :( .... those would weigh you down ....quite literally ;) lol
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    How can someone complain about breasts??
    EASY! When they are too big they are just a pain! Finding sportsbras for mine can be tough so I can only imagine how she's functioning!
    How come women with big hooters always complain about them being in the way, but put them on display as often as they can?? Please don't take offense, just a trend I have noticed. And BTW, let's here it for them being on display!! :)

Do you realize how hard it is for them not to be on display? It doesn't matter what cut the shirt is, they hang out.
  • SgtMindy
    SgtMindy Posts: 53
    Options
    Her bra size is a 102 ZZZ! I didn't even know they went beyond H!

They don't, that's why she has her bras made special for her.
  • Ueropa
    Ueropa Posts: 73
    Options
    [/quote]
    How come women with big hooters always complain about them being in the way, but put them on display as often as they can?? Please don't take offense, just a trend I have noticed. And BTW, let's here it for them being on display!! :)
    [/quote]

My husband always complains that I'm always putting mine on display. He also claims that because I buy my bras from victorias secret I'm adding more to my breast. However, despite how smart my husband is... I NEVER purposely show them off. I have a hard time finding tops that fit right, and all the cute one are always a little tight on my girls. As far as the VS thing goes, I always buy from the cotton line.. comfort is always first for me. Sure they lift them up.. but that's what a good supportive bra does! They have just enough padding so not everyone know what temperature I am. I'm not complaining about having larger breasts, I was in a C cup in 5th grade so I've had a long time to adapt lol.

My breast have served their purpose of providing nutrition for my 3 babies, and now they just give my husband something to complain and be happy about :)

Onto the actual topic though, I feel so sorry for this woman. She seems to actually like it though, so kudos to her!
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    As long as your boobs are healthy don't ever ever ever complain. No matter the size.

I watched my Mom battle 18+ months with breast cancer. Multiple surgeries. Reconstruction. Chemo. No fun. She just passed a year cancer free!
    I'm happy for your mom being cancer free, and I know she's been through a lot. But I can't agree with your statement. We don't have to be happy about everything just because it's not the worst thing possible.

When you go through this with a loved one (and I hope you do not ever have to) your views will be different when you make it out the other side. Trust me.
  • misslou7
    misslou7 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm curious, is there any way to calculate how much breasts weigh? Plopping them on a scale seems like it would be inaccurate because some of the weight would still be borne by the body.

A method I find usfeul is to stand on the scales and then have someone else lift the boobs up. It takes the weight off your body. It's usually accurate to within a pound. Mine weigh 16lbs apparently.

Hahahaha. You've given me something to do this weekend! :-D
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    As long as your boobs are healthy don't ever ever ever complain. No matter the size.

I watched my Mom battle 18+ months with breast cancer. Multiple surgeries. Reconstruction. Chemo. No fun. She just passed a year cancer free!
    I'm happy for your mom being cancer free, and I know she's been through a lot. But I can't agree with your statement. We don't have to be happy about everything just because it's not the worst thing possible.

When you go through this with a loved one (and I hope you do not ever have to) your views will be different when you make it out the other side. Trust me.

I'm also happy for your Mom, and certainly understand what it's like watching a loved one go through devastating illness, but... chronic back pain isn't exactly a walk in the park.

I mean... the stress fracture in my ankle was a minor injury. Just because it wasn't a compound fracture that became gangrenous and required amputation doesn't mean it wasn't a valid enough complaint to seek medical attention.
  • Phoenix59
    Phoenix59 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! Poor woman! I'm perfectly happy with my drop from a 42D to 34B, thankyouverymuch. :smile:
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    That's just hard on the whole body. Mine aren't small at all and doctors told me my posture suffers from it. I had a friend who is 5'2 and hers weighed about 20lbs. She had been in a car accident when she was younger and broke her back the weight on her chest kept aggravating her injuries so she had to have a reduction in order to save the rest of her body's health. Can't imagine the problems a woman like that would have!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    how can anyone complain about boobs...they're exquisite lol

Easy for you to say. You're not the one who has to carry them around 24/7. They are, quite literally, A PAIN! :grumble:
  • jcstanton
    Options
    EASY! When they are too big they are just a pain! Finding sportsbras for mine can be tough so I can only imagine how she's functioning!

I don't put mine on display. In fact, I do my best to keep them covered. I don't like being stared at. Also, please take into consideration that it's very difficult to find dresses and tops that fit right and aren't skin tight or low cut...especially spring and summer clothing.
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options

I didn't know they even went to H!!!!!! IMO That doesn't look sexy at all or healthy for that matter. Would have had surgery a long time ago to whittle those puppies down.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options

I didn't know they even went to H!!!!!! IMO That doesn't look sexy at all or healthy for that matter. Would have had surgery a long time ago to whittle those puppies down.

That's the thing though. Maybe doctors refuse to operate because of her weight also? I wanted a reduction a year ago and my doctor said I would have to try and lose weight first before they (doctors and insurance carriers) would consider it.
  • jcstanton
    Options

Actually, I have gone through this with a loved one. My Aunt Judy developed breast cancer about eight years ago. She had a partial mastectomy, went through several months of chemo during which she lost her hair, and was basically fired from her job (she had worked there for more than fifteen years) because she missed so much work. Within a year she had recovered almost completely. In April of 2009, her doctors declared her cancer free for the fifth year in a row. However, by July she started having problems again. She went to the doctor and they found more cancer. This time it had gotten into her lymph nodes and spread very quickly. She died on Monday, Thanksgiving week in 2009. She was one of the sweetest, kindest, most compassionate ladies I have ever known. We all still miss her very much, especially around the holidays. So, yes, I do know what it's like to watch a loved one go through the pain and suffering of breast cancer, but I still have some legitimate complains about being overly large. It causes neck and back pain, severe headaches, finding bras that fit is both difficult and costly, it causes me to sit out of alot of activities because I don't want them flopping around when I'm running or jumping, and it makes me feel self conscious all the time. Breast cancer may be worse, but being a 40 DDD certainly has some drawbacks, as well.
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options

They don't, that's why she has her bras made special for her.

They go up to a L cup in the UK....I'm an HH so deffo go beyond H...
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options

I have to say mine are big (and pretty awesome without any 'extra' work!) I don't flash people by any means but I do show cleavage and I NEVER complain about them! Geez, life without boobs would suck!