Everyday Loggers

Options
Looking for friends who log in daily, interested in loosing about40lbs,:smile: and willing to share tips and goals. Thanks everyone for your support!

Replies

• kattp07
    kattp07 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 151lbs,my first goal weight is 20lbs,when I hit that i would love to lose 10 to 20 more.I log in everyday without fail even on bad days!You can add me i need all the help I can get too!:smile:
  • omerc10696
    omerc10696 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I log in daily, feel free to add me if you want!
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    i log daily & have 41lb left to lose..feel free to add me :)
  • katiekrusher
    katiekrusher Posts: 143
    Options
    I log, update my status, and try to be as motivating as possible. Feel free to add me :)
  • teenamai
    teenamai Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday, several times a day. Want to lose 38-40lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • jillleanne
    jillleanne Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm on here daily. And log my food pretty well daily too. Feel free to add me!
  • cjosenga
    cjosenga Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I log everyday. You can add me.
  • sbarbry
    sbarbry Posts: 38
    Options
    I log daily, but I am trying to lose way more than 40lbs. Feel free to add me if you'd like, I am on here daily (actually several times a day...lol)
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday- multiple times per day and have about 40+ to lose :)
  • genas1975
    genas1975 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I log in daily! Love seeing what is actually going in my mouth!! Feel free to add me.
  • Roseanna1017
    Roseanna1017 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday and I need to lose 25 -30 lbs... Feel free to add me :)
  • erica426
    erica426 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello All! I just started on Monday and i log in all day since i began. Feel free to add me. Watching others during the day helps me stay focused and on track. My total goal is 50lbs with a short term goal of 15lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • ewunia99
    ewunia99 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I log in daily too and I've seen results already as soon as I started taking this seriously... but I could definitely use more support. Friends in real life think I"m crazy and try to convince me to eat fatty burgers... Please feel free to add me!
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    I log on daily and I do my best to stay positive and give daily encouragement... you can add me
  • spotuk
    spotuk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I log on every day and do my food plan that only friends can see :-) please feel free to add me
  • deniselynn13
    deniselynn13 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I am on here daily, usually several times a day. I log everything FAITHFULLY - all of my food, drinks, water, exercise etc! I have lost 46 lbs so far with another 50+ to go (depending on my body composition, shape, body fat, muscle, etc.).

I love to support, motivate and encourage so feel free to add me!!!
  • sbedwards1077
    sbedwards1077 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I log everyday through out the day! Feel free to add me.
  • AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am here everyday, several times a day. I have about 40 left to go, I have lost 12 logging over the past almost 2 months. Feel free to add me.
  • rosieg32
    rosieg32 Posts: 9
    Options
    ADD me!
  • tamtamzz
    tamtamzz Posts: 142
    Options
    You can add me! I log in every single day. I log my exercise, food and I lend support when I can.