Are those Abs I see?

Options
Last summer I started my journey to a healthier me. I lost about 30 pounds and did both Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and Ripped In 30. When I reached my goal weight of 135lbs, it was time to maintain and maintenance mode has been a struggle! In the past year, I have learned to utilize and love classes at the gym such as Zumba and Core Conditioning, and I have also taken up running. My current profile picture is me running my first 5K July 15th, 2012 !

This summer, I can't afford a gym membership so I run almost every day and I have been doing Ripped In 30 again to try and tone. I put together a comparison picture and I'm pleased to say that I believe I am seeing some abs come into definition and out from hiding beneath layers of fat. It may just be me, but either way I'm seeing progress and I am extremely proud of myself! My plan now is to keep toning and stay around the 135lb range. Currently, I'm hovering at about 138lbs.

rhiema.jpg

Replies

• jenypri
    jenypri Posts: 46
    Options
    That is truly inspiring, it gives all the rest of us the will to continuing on. The movtivation you provide for others is invaluable. congratulations on all that you have accoplished it truly is admirable! You deserve the success because it was definitely not easy, anyone who works out hard will attest to that. YOU ARE A ROCK STAR!!!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Keep up the great work!
  • angelbaby52102
    angelbaby52102 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    that's great! Thanks for sharing, definitely motivating :)
  • maandyx0
    maandyx0 Posts: 59
    Options
    Ow owwww. You look AMAZING.
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Ahh, you have my dream tummy now! Hopefully I can do as well as you did. :) Congrats!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    on all their glory!
    yay!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Wow that's nice, can I ask how tall you are? I'm about your weight and 5'6" but I don't have a stomach like that :)
  • CeeJourney
    CeeJourney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Can you say HOUR GLASS !!!:flowerforyou:
  • blinkinglight
    Options
    Awesome!!! I love the bottom left, you can definitely see some definition there.
  • moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Wow we have like the exact same body shape. Well I currently look like your before pictures, but this is definitely the most motivating before and after I have seen!
    You look AMAZING
  • SarahCatt30
    Options
    Yes they are...you look great keep it up :)
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    Awesome!!! Great job...truely inspiring!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    OP. Did you make your "peace sign" shorts? I just bought some fabric exactly like that!
  • 1LRoy
    1LRoy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Yep, those are definitely abs. Great job! You look amazing!
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    way to go! truly an inspiration and motivation to not slack off in teh winter months! You look great!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Definitely Abs I see....Get it girlie!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Holy ABS! You look incredible, great work!
  • Bellefay
    Bellefay Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look amazing congratulations. You are an inspiration for us who are still on the road and can sometimes feel like we will neverbget there, Especially on a day when the scales r not budging. Keep it up!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    yep those are abs! Nice work!
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Your abs look great :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!