Bad couple of days. How do I prevent weight gain?

Options
Tuesday Wednesday and thursday were pretty bad. I ate too much Unhealthy junk. Family ordered pizza on Tuesday , birthday dinner + cake on Wednesday and leftovers + yummy unhealthy food for a festival on Thursday.
What's is the best way to recover? I have gained two pounds but how do I get rid of that? I really want to be lower than my last weigh in even if it is by .1 lbs. I did workout three out of 5 days this week.
What should I do? Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    There's no way to undo what's been done. Sounds like you're on the right track though...exercise, get back to eating better, and DRINK LOTS OF WATER to combat the sodium that's in a lot of junk food.
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'd say the best thing you can do is just pick up where you left off with the healthy eating. It came off once, it'll come off again.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I'd say the best thing you can do is just pick up where you left off with the healthy eating.
    ^ That.

Dont panic, be patient.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Just keep moving forward and don't stress over it.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    cheating on sodium may be your best bet. Drink a LOT of water the day before the weigh in and don't eat much salt that day.

I DO NOT ENDORSE THIS LONG TERM. Just a way you might can "cheat".
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I'd say the best thing you can do is just pick up where you left off with the healthy eating.
    ^ That.

Dont panic, be patient.

listen to him.
  • akiss4u2tam
    Options
    We all have our binge days... We fall down ... but... we get up... don't worry about the previous days... They are in your past.... Just remember to have one slice of pizza and a smaller portion of cake... :o) Weight loss should not mean Life Lost.... Enjoy your day!!!!
  • fay_pigu
    fay_pigu Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    At 15 you've a long time left to get healthy, we all stumble from time to time. Nobody expects perfection, just aim to be better than yesterday.