arraggh Posts: 30 Member
Hi everyone, just found you today, had my fourth and final baby 7 months ago,
Ready now at 30 to really shift this weight and get my body back
Look forward to getting to know you :)

Replies

• zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm from the UK too & also trying to get my pre-baby body back :) Good luck with your weight loss, you can do it!!
  • arraggh
    Options
    Thankyou! Looks like your doing great :)
  • rhe280
    rhe280 Posts: 71
    Options
    Hi also from the uk and trying to lose the baby weight (even though my daughter is now 9, lol). I am also 30 and trying to lose over 100lb....add me if you want:smile:
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hey there, Also UK- 'Hampshire' and been fighting the post baby battle (well babies- my twins are 1 in 3 weeks) Finally at my target and needing to tone up the tummy- if this is possible....?? :-))

Happy to be a UK friend! x
  • steve_crowther
    steve_crowther Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am from the UK. No baby weight to lose but my Daughter is having a baby soon and I want to be able to get on the floor and play....and get back up again!

Cheers,

Steve
  • arraggh
    Options
    Thankyou for a lovely welcome! Lol @ steve! Vichm my friends twin boys were one a couple of weeks ago - you have your hands full!
  • arraggh
    Options
    Rhe280 same here over 100lb to lose *groan* we can do it together :)
  • LoneR113
    LoneR113 Posts: 27
    Options
    Ok, no baby weight here but plenty of beer belly to lose.
    Happy to befriend anyone who needs....
    I'm Mark from Sutton, Surrey by the way.
  • arraggh
    Options
    Hi mark!
    My hubby's got a lovely beer belly lol - he works shifts all over the place which really messes our mealtimes up, he's just downloading the app now, good luck to you :)
  • arraggh
    Options
    Day 2 so far so good! :)
  • arraggh
    Options
    Anyone else out there wanna be weight loss buddies - I'm here for the long run :)
  • Karen5732
    Karen5732 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi. no baby weight but 3 gorgeous grand children to run after... Feel free to add me !
  • Elijahsgran
    Options
    Hi, I am also from the UK:) lost 60lbs on WW Momentum, then gained back 10lbs on new WW program. Joined here as all my family are doing this, I have lost 5lbs, another 25lbs to go. Can I join your group?
  • arraggh
    Options
    Hi elijahsgran - well done on a super weightloss so far! Have sent you a friend request :)
  • mournemaid
    mournemaid Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from N.Ireland. Trying to lose 50 pounds baby weight and my baby has just turned 18 (years not months lol).
    I tracking my calories but not really sure what diet plan to follow so would love to join this group for support and advice.
  • russdev
    russdev Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi

Also from uk feel free to add me and hopefully we can help keep each other motivated.

Russ
  • Joannie30
    Joannie30 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 30 as well. From Scotland but live in the North East of England.

Add me if u like!

Jx
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I've been here a couple of months now and so far so good! The motivation here has really helped.

Am London based, so you're welcome to add me.

Good luck!!
  • nickyjl81
    nickyjl81 Posts: 66
    Options
    Hello, I'm 30, from Somerset and trying to shift some weight before I start trying to have a baby!

Feel free to add me, I love having friends on here to cheer on!
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow UK person. Although I looked pregnant when I started this I can assure you none of my weight is baby weight, it was/is all fully grown up weight sadly.