Who's With Me?

Options
OK, guys....I have been BSing enough! I finally grabbed the bull by the horns and got myself to the gym yesterday and walked 45 minutes on the treadmill at 3.5 mph doing random hills at level 5. From this point on, I plan on going to the gym at least 4 days a week (Mon - Thur) but if I can go 5, I will.

I have been logging my foods and I am doing pretty good.

Anyone else wanna join me? I plan on posting everyday on this thread for my own accountability.

You guys are a great support group, if you wanna join me - well come on down! :tongue:

Replies

• havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I'll join you. Today I did 40 minutes on the elliptical on level 14 at 60 - 65 rpm.
  • boricua3177
    boricua3177 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!!!

I'll be going to the gym when I get off work today....so look for another post from me!!!
  • KylieLynn
    Options
    I'm with you!! I need all the help i can get. I hate the gym so i need all the accountability i can get!:blushing:
  • momta2girls
    Options
    I'll join you. I've been logging and not logging and logging and not logging. Same goes for exercise. Yesterday, I did turbo jam 20 min workout. This morning I did the Firm's Ultimate Fat Burn and burned 450 calories. Logging food today as well.

Yall keep me motivated now and I'll do the same for you! :o)
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I am working on re-motivating myself also. I have a race planned for March so this morning I did 15 minutes of Hartha Yoga and ran 2 miles. It's a start.
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I finally got back with the program 2 weeks ago and my momentum is still strong but once it fades I'll also need help staying accountable so I'm in! I'll be going to my spinning class tonite and the instructor tonite is a psycho so I know I'll be getting a good workout! :laugh:
  • boricua3177
    Options
    Yay!!!! We can do this!! Let's keep this up, I need serious accountability help & lots of support!
  • boricua3177
    Options
    Bumping this up.......I hope to hear from you guys tomorrow!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Bumping this up.......I hope to hear from you guys tomorrow!!!!:flowerforyou:

Hola, yo tambien soy boricua! Yes, I am with you on this, I need a group that will post daily, too becaue I need to motivated myself. I have been workout out ALOT, but am not seeing as good of results because of my eating habits :angry: What a waste! I saw myself in pictures on Saturday and I was like :embarassed: I looked so fat! Anyways, I'm taking thebull by the horns and I have worked out yesterda and today (yesterday did 45 min spinning and 2.5 mile run and today I did 45 min yoga and a 5 mile run) I might go for antoher 2 miles later today, but we'll see! :happy:
  • Chenoachem
    Options
    Today is a workout day off so I am going to focus on staying around my calories and eating healthier calories. Like I have a salad for lunch.
  • vanimami
    Options
    Today is a workout day off so I am going to focus on staying around my calories and eating healthier calories. Like I have a salad for lunch.
    Me too! My thighs are sore from working out, so I think I'm going to take it easy and get back into it tomorrow. I need at least 1 day off, right?! :smile:
  • havingitall
    Options
    40 minutes lane swimming and will be doing 30 minutes on the elliptical
  • vanimami
    Options

You know what, I keep telling myself that I need to start swimming, it's such a good workout and it'll be a great way to switch up my routine. I just need to motivate myself to do it :grumble:
  • havingitall
    Options

You know what, I keep telling myself that I need to start swimming, it's such a good workout and it'll be a great way to switch up my routine. I just need to motivate myself to do it :grumble:

We changed gyms because I wanted to add swimming to my regular work out. My walking club does not walk during the winter months so I needed something to change from the gym routines. Our new gym has a pool. I did go at lunch and did 30 minutes on the elliptical. I feel worked out today. Tomorrow is an hour with my personal trainer in the morning!
  • boricua3177
    Options
    Didn't go to the gym last night but I did stay within my calories.

Did 20 minutes of my kickboxing DVD this morning. Going to the gym tonight!
  • Chenoachem
    Options
    Did a 2.2 mile run in 27 minutes and it was only 27 deg F outside. Also did 17 minutes of Yoga with 2 minutes of Meditation. 316 more calories to eat today.

Feeling good today. :smile:
  • momta2girls
    Options
    Didn't post yesterday. I think I was too sore to type! I didn't work out but I did stay within my calories.

I will do another Firm workout today. Usually means about 450 calories burned. When I do that, it's not hard to stay within my calories.

Dreading the weekend. So many Christmas events coming up. May have to double up on the workouts.....
  • Chenoachem
    Options
    Dreading the weekend. So many Christmas events coming up. May have to double up on the workouts.....

Get up early and do them before you distracted by your day.
  • Chenoachem
    Options
    Today I did 30minutes of strength training and stretching. Kind of a light work out cardio wise but much needed strength training for the core and upper body.

Have a good weekend everyone.
  • vanimami
    Options
    Yesterday I did 45 min yoga and lifting for like an hour or so, but I REALLY overate all the wrong foods yesterday. Today, I will go and run about 4-5 miles on my lunch hour :smile: