Only ten pounds to go. Who is with me??

Options

Replies

• genevaemiller
    genevaemiller Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose my last 10 lbs too! I would love a motivational buddy!
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    All of you feel free to add me! i will do my best to motivate you.
  • PurrfumeGIrl
    PurrfumeGIrl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Count me in... feel free to add me also. Actually I'm going for 7 but won't cry if I lose 10 :)
  • cobaltis
    cobaltis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Weigh in this morning leaves me with 9.5 pounds to go!
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    I'm actually only 5 pounds away from my original goal weight but 10 pounds less would be WONDERFUL!!!!!

I'm in! :flowerforyou:
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    OOOOOH I wish !!!:ohwell:
  • samasche1
    samasche1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    OH my GOODNESS I am WITH ya! I have been trying to loose these last 10 lbs since May!

Am in a wedding September 8th and it needs to be GONE by then! LET DO THIS!!

ETA: ANYONE else in the same boat feel free to add!! :)
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I am within my last 10 pds as well, and could use some motivation!!! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Jenvan78
    Jenvan78 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I do I do...I want to be down 10 by october. Weight is sooo hard to lose for me, especially after babies. I'm in!! I'm doing Insanity and am on week 6 of the C25K program :).
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want! I'm planning on losing at least 10 lbs by Sept 7th. Not really sure if I'm going to stop at 10lbs or 15lbs....I'm just shy of 5'7 and haven't yet figured out what a good weight will be for me. 140 or 135.
  • inraptorswetrust
    inraptorswetrust Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to lose the last 10 for two months now and all I do is fluctuate up or down 2 lbs (water weight I'm guessing). I need motivation and a good butt kicking to keep at this.
  • jaimealison
    Options
    I've got 10 to go, and I've been fighting with them for about a month! I'd love more support!
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    Today i became aware of how much i just want to drop these 10 pounds! I know it will be hard as hell though because i am already at a lighter weight to start off with. I know i can do it but could really use a strong push
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    How is everyone doing with this? I have been doing well. Have burned at least 300 calories a day and have been eating fairly well. Today was my first day of not eating real well. Just over my calorie intake. Hope you all are doing fabulous.
    I know you all can do this(:
  • chai_latte
    chai_latte Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have about 10-11 lbs to go too! :)
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    yay!
  • Racheldt87
    Racheldt87 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I gained 10 lbs this past Jan-Feb and have been trying to lose it since April. I log all exercise and food and stay within goals. So far I have lost 3 lbs then gained back 2 , not sure how. Anyways I'm getting worried bc my goal is Nov. 1st for a beach vacation. Granted Nov. sounds like plenty of time but since it's taken me since April to lose 1 lb I'm getting crazy frustrated!!
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm down to my last 10lbs, well 11.4 to be exact, being only a bit over 5'2, every pound shows. At this point aiming for .5lb loss per week, hoping see 5lb gone by Sept.
  • lforner46
    lforner46 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Did anyone lose those 10 lbs since this post?? I can't budge. Stuck at 156.6 or 157.6 - totally stuck ~!!!
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    i have lost 2 but that is all which is kind of a bummer because i start school in 11 days :(