zero comments

Options
I know this sounds silly , but I so would love to log in and see a job well done or keep it up every now again. I know me, I will give up without support. That is one of the reasons I joined for an external support group. I opened my dairies, did I do something wrong or my calories burned isn't an interest of anyone. lol

Replies

• artslady96
    artslady96 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm a fairly regular logger, so feel free to friend me if my comments on your activity can be of support to you.
  • lostwisdom
    lostwisdom Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request hun, I try to be as active and encouraging as poss on here!
  • tempest501
    tempest501 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I am using the site quite often so add me if you would like. I will try be supportive and heck I could use the support also =D
  • karijoeide
    karijoeide Posts: 103
    Options
    Hit me up with a friend request, would love to by your friend and encourage each other along the way! :)
  • cswalker02
    cswalker02 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! I'm new so I'm trying to get the hang of things. :smile:
  • ncbecker13
    ncbecker13 Posts: 54
    Options
    I know how you feel! Keep up the good work and keep me updated!
  • AllisonB145
    AllisonB145 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!! You can do it :)
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Are you clicking "Complete This Entry" after you've logged all of your days foods? Clicking that button is what publishes your food diary to your friends' home pages. I don't usually go looking for my friends diaries, but if it shows up on my home page, I'll take a peek, and make a comment. Usually my friends only comment on my diary when I make sure to click that button at the end of the day.

You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • lamos1
    lamos1 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Sent friend request!
  • kamanda85
    kamanda85 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request! I'm one here everyday and would love to support/motivate you!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm here a lot.
  • cswalker02
    cswalker02 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks again! I actually wanted to keep my diary non public because I don't want anyone seeing the day I mess up,.....lol The other day I stayed below my calorie intake but my meals and snacks were not the best.
  • Wisemomoffour
    Wisemomoffour Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me--I'm here everyday! :)
  • wifey826
    wifey826 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    F/R sent. :) I'm new as well. We can do this together!
  • RitaMarieCB
    Options
    I don't mind if others see my entries...someone will give me a "you go girl' :flowerforyou: or kick my butt :noway: for not doing better. We ALL screw up, or at least I know I do. Sending you a friends request.
  • Bondgirlforever
    Bondgirlforever Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I know this sounds silly , but I so would love to log in and see a job well done or keep it up every now again. I know me, I will give up without support. That is one of the reasons I joined for an external support group. I opened my dairies, did I do something wrong or my calories burned isn't an interest of anyone. lol

I saw this on the last site I was on. But, when I took the time and made some "real" friends on there I had plenty of people commenting!
  • indyrunning
    indyrunning Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have only two friends myself! Hey, give yourself kudos for being honest when you do mess up...I think that means you really mean to use this site the way it is supposed to be used...as your own accountability system.
  • LisaKunz
    LisaKunz Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Oh we most definitely ALL have "bad" food days. Sometimes it's too many sweets, sometimes too many carbs, sometimes too many calories, sometimes not enough calories, sometimes not enough healthy foods, sometimes a plain ol' binge...if we were perfect, we wouldn't be here. Opening your diary is just another way of letting people support and encourage you... One "bad" day in your mind may not really be such a bad day in the scheme of things, and your friends can encourage you before you slide down that slippery slope of self-proclaimed failure.
  • TrinaTW
    TrinaTW Posts: 88
    Options
    You can add me! I try to comment daily, or as much as I can. But I log every day and I also have my journal open for added accountability. :)
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    regular logger+extra talkative=plenty of comments! :) Feel free to add me.