zero comments

Options
2»

Replies

• Benisma1
    Benisma1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I am on here everyday but am also just starting out (again) maybe if we incourage each other it will be the last time I start with out finishing the job...

Hope you have a successful day, happy journey
    maggie
  • Oreomilkshakebabe
    Options
    Feel free to add me (:
    I love supporting people <3
  • cuffs_r
    cuffs_r Posts: 41
    Options
    Sent u a friend request!:smile:
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Thanks again! I actually wanted to keep my diary non public because I don't want anyone seeing the day I mess up,.....lol The other day I stayed below my calorie intake but my meals and snacks were not the best.

ha, u have no idea how hard it was for me to log that I ate a whole tostinos frozen pizza! I busted my *kitten* that day to burn off that pizza...
  • kashubian
    kashubian Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh we most definitely ALL have "bad" food days. Sometimes it's too many sweets, sometimes too many carbs, sometimes too many calories, sometimes not enough calories, sometimes not enough healthy foods, sometimes a plain ol' binge...if we were perfect, we wouldn't be here. Opening your diary is just another way of letting people support and encourage you... One "bad" day in your mind may not really be such a bad day in the scheme of things, and your friends can encourage you before you slide down that slippery slope of self-proclaimed failure.

This is so very true. Everyone, and I mean everyone, binges or figures wrong and goes over somewhere on some day. We are human, after all. That's why it has to be a life style change, not a diet because diets end. Being honest with yourself with your food diary is the best way to know how you're doing.

I sent you a friend request, I'm pretty new here, too. Still learning, but I try to comment when I know something useful when my friends have made posts.
  • cswalker02
    cswalker02 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! I have 40 new friends that I will encourage awesome. You guys rock!!
  • MissySho
    MissySho Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I will add you as well...and anyone else here that would like to add me as a friend please feel free to. I'm new to this and really need friends here too.
  • karijoeide
    karijoeide Posts: 103
    Options
    It keeps you accountable when others see what you have done throughout the day, I felt the same way and changed it so my "friends" could see my food diary. I feel like it is an important tool for me, knowing that everyone will see what I eat/drink etc. I love seeing everyone elses I must admit and it gives me great ideas for other meals that I might like etc. You have nothing to be ashamed of, we are all here to support one another and get healthy one day at a time! :smile:
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    It keeps you accountable when others see what you have done throughout the day, I felt the same way and changed it so my "friends" could see my food diary. I feel like it is an important tool for me, knowing that everyone will see what I eat/drink etc. I love seeing everyone elses I must admit and it gives me great ideas for other meals that I might like etc. You have nothing to be ashamed of, we are all here to support one another and get healthy one day at a time! :smile:

I agree with this! n most importantly log everything honestly, life style changes take time, no one's perfect. I like to see other's foods too n get ideas sometimes, and love to see the sweat others are inputting!