WOW!!! Awesome job!!!
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, thank you all!!! It's nice to have such amazing support- i'm so glad I was introduced to this website. You all are so wonderful! :heart:
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Wow girly...what a difference. 40lbs less shows a huge change on you. Lookin' good *whistles*

:blushing: oh stop itttt. ;)
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    wow!! incredible change!!

Thank you! :)
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! I weigh about the same as you now but you carry it soooo much better! I with I looked that good. How tall are you?
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    You look wonderful! I weigh about the same as you now but you carry it soooo much better! I with I looked that good. How tall are you?

I'm pretty tall haha, 5'9
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome job!!!

Thank you :)
  • staceymae19
    Options
    You look sooo good!! Congrates! :)
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    You look sooo good!! Congrates! :)

Thank you!! :)
  • ba18ba18a
    ba18ba18a Posts: 46
    Options
    Congrats on your success. You are proof that slow and steady wins the race. I plan to lose slowly like that too so that it will stay gone forever. Love your positive attitude! Thanks for sharing.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Congrats on your success. You are proof that slow and steady wins the race. I plan to lose slowly like that too so that it will stay gone forever. Love your positive attitude! Thanks for sharing.
    '

Awww, thank you! Believe me, I would probably have lost a lot more since then but i've been in a slump the past few months- not really wanting to work out. My biggest issue (aside from liking sweets) is that I HATE to work out by myself; unfortunately everytime i've tried recruiting as a work out buddy usually lasts two to three days and then never wants to work out... I need someone who's willing to work out 5 to 6 nights a week with me.... I really need to just get my butt in gear and do it alone....I got myself to where I was, alone.... I can get myself to where I want to be, Alone.....just need to do it.
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have lost 37.8 and people are beginning to make lots of comments about how much smaller I look (finally!) I wonder if I am as much smaller as you are in your pics. Awesome inspiration for me - ty for posting these pics.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    I have lost 37.8 and people are beginning to make lots of comments about how much smaller I look (finally!) I wonder if I am as much smaller as you are in your pics. Awesome inspiration for me - ty for posting these pics.

You should DEFINITELY take a picture now and find one from before- it didn't really hit me how much i've lost UNTIL I compared the two side by side today, and my jaw dropped. 40 lbs isn't a HUGE loss for me because I still have almost 100 to go; but it has made a HUGE difference on my body... as I saw with posting. You should definitely do a comparison photo, and post. I'm sure you look fabulous!
  • TabethaH5
    TabethaH5 Posts: 36
    Options
    WoW, what a difference and a inspiration. Great job
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the great work!:drinker:
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Thank you, ladies!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the great work!:drinker:

Thank you so much!
  • morgancbd
    morgancbd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!