Replies

• midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Rock of Ages and Cats.
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    i've only seen phantom of the opera. finally saw it earlier this year. wanted to see it for about 10 years, but never got taken :(

it was just amazing!
  • JoLo27
    JoLo27 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Miss Saigon has the lot!

I love musicals. Have seen about 25 different ones in London's West End.

Am currently addicted to Superstar, the TV show in the UK looking for a Jesus for an arena tour of Jesus Christ Superstar!
  • Zalli
    Zalli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've seen "Mamma Mia" twice in London---SO much fun! (first time with my husband, second time with my mom)

Also loved the Lion King, Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, Little Shop of Horrors, and the Woman in White.

Monty Python's Spamalot was largely entertaining too (one number was truly in bad taste in my opinion but then again it IS Monty Python....)
  • xxxray
    xxxray Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Well I think West Side Story is fantastic, the music, the lyrics, the story ... but songs like Maria, Tonight, America, Somewhere ... hard to beat .!!

As a child in those long car journeys with my parents and their 8 track cartridge if you remember them, we only had 3 cartridges and South Pacific was one of them and again there are some fantastic songs there even if the plot's a bit slushy ...

As for live theatre, I've only seen 5 Guys Named Mo ... and as I was in the cheap seats right up at the back we got a 6th Mo up there with us laughing at the mugs that paid top dollar down below .! I can't remember the plot (lost it, obviously) or anything but it was a brilliant night out ...
  • Just_G
    Just_G Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've never seen one I didn't like...they're all great in their own way... but Rent, Mamma Mia are prob my top 2
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Cats! I saw it when I was about 10 and I've wanted to be in the cast ever since!

I also love Little Shop of Horrors, Rocky Horror, Cry Baby, Les Mis, Oliver!, Chicago. :)