Replies

• Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great work :o)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. Are you serious? Is that you??? FANTASTIC job!! You look great!! And thanks for sharing your 6-month story with us!
  • DORISGUDINO
    DORISGUDINO Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Gives all of us motivation to work hard and know that it can be done. Awesome job!!
  • Eisskween
    Eisskween Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic! Thank you for being such an inspiration! :smile:
  • NdigoBlue
    NdigoBlue Posts: 37
    Options
    You look beautiful!!! Great job!! So proud of you!
  • luvdogz
    luvdogz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congrats on all your hard work! You look amazing! Just the motivation to keep me going! Thanks so much for sharing with us!
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing and great job. Hoping my 6 month check up is as successful as yours.
  • rjcm58
    rjcm58 Posts: 8
    Options
    Wow, you look great. Thanks for sharing. I just started yesterday and to see someone doing so great really gives me some inspiration.
  • MonicaLee92
    MonicaLee92 Posts: 222
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
  • jella74
    jella74 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!! Keep up all that hard work!
  • GurvD
    GurvD Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I was going to say something like nice progress or you some other tempered compliment. I'll just be honest and say you look sexy.
  • TinaKeniston
    TinaKeniston Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations - you look awesome!! Very inspriring!!
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You lot 35 pounds and 15 years!! You look amazing and incredibly young!! Congratulations!
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    From average to an absolute hottie!!

The vain person inside me is really inspired by threads like this. As much as I want to get fit for health reasons and all that other BS, a big part of me wants to know if I could be an attractive person under this fat suit. The hard work you've done really shows in your pics. Congrats!
  • longhaul64
    longhaul64 Posts: 124
    Options
    One word: Hot!
  • AmericanCowboy76
    AmericanCowboy76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    You look at least twenty years younger. It is amazing!
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ I have seen many before and after " shots " ... but I can honestly say that you not only took off the extra pounds ... but you look at least 10 yrs younger !!!!!!

What an incredible transformation !!!!! You look amazing and should feel very proud of your success !

Cheers to your awesomeness ! :drinker:
  • pitlvr2x
    pitlvr2x Posts: 17
    Options
    Rock it out chica!! you look great and you are motivating!!
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Awesome! And I love the title of your thread! LOL You look fantastic and are SMOKIN' HOT! Keep at it girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!