starting 30 day shred!

Options
124»

Replies

• blinker712
    blinker712 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yea we should all post our after pictures in a month!
  • monasuli
    monasuli Posts: 99
    Options
    What are you ladies counting the 20 min workout as on your calorie counter? I was thinking Aerobics (general) or actually breakdown the individual minutes of each different exercise. What are you doing to log it?

I put it in a cercuit training for 24 minutes! That's what most people told me to do! :)
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    What are you ladies counting the 20 min workout as on your calorie counter? I was thinking Aerobics (general) or actually breakdown the individual minutes of each different exercise. What are you doing to log it?

I put it in a cercuit training for 24 minutes! That's what most people told me to do! :)

Perfect, thank you! apparently it burns more calories than i thought!
  • monasuli
    monasuli Posts: 99
    Options
    going to starting doing the shred again tomorrow! I will be missing 2 day because of very bad cramps, so I cant really move that much! Hows everyone doing?
  • midsomerdream
    midsomerdream Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

I have just done my day 6 and am actually starting to find it that touch easier so am able to find the motivation to push myself further.

How are you girls doing?
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Me too! Me too! I'm on L1, D8. Yesterday was the first day I skipped. It's getting easier but I still can't quite do all the pushups...and I'm doing girl-style. I glanced at L2 and I'm skerred.

Also, although I really wanted to do it in 30 days, I know there will be some days I can't, plus I'm going on vaca at the end of July and know I won't do it while traveling (yeah yeah...I know I 'can'; I just won't).

Are you all doing other exercise, too? I'm still doing some treadmill time because I'd like to burn more calories.

Good luck, everyone! Please feel free to add me! I'd love more 30day pals. :)
  • hopsanddreams
    Options
    I did level 1, day 5 today. How's everyone else doing?

I find that if I'm not distracted, I can get a good workout, lots of sweat going on! If my daughter interrupts me to ask a question, help her pack her lunch, etc, then I lose my groove and don't get as into it.

I'm trying to get up in the morning to do it. And now I'm contemplating taking weekends off or not. We'll see how I feel in the morning.

Also, does anyone want to start a group for us to keep each other accountable? since we all started the beginning of this week, we should all finish up around the same time too, right? (although, if we skip a day or two, or some take weekends off and others don't, this may vary a bit).

group / no group?
  • botaijm
    botaijm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well, I forced myself to take a day of rest. I completed 7 days of level 1, today is my rest day and tomorrow I will do day 8! I was a little discouraged because I hadn't seen any weight come off. I also wasn't going to measure again until my 30 days were up. But I had to ....so I've lost 1" in my waist at my belly button and below ribs! and 1/2" on my thighs.!!! Woohoo!!! There's my motivation to keep going!!

Keep it up everyone! We can do this!!
  • newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I did level 1, day 5 today. How's everyone else doing?

I find that if I'm not distracted, I can get a good workout, lots of sweat going on! If my daughter interrupts me to ask a question, help her pack her lunch, etc, then I lose my groove and don't get as into it.

I'm trying to get up in the morning to do it. And now I'm contemplating taking weekends off or not. We'll see how I feel in the morning.

Also, does anyone want to start a group for us to keep each other accountable? since we all started the beginning of this week, we should all finish up around the same time too, right? (although, if we skip a day or two, or some take weekends off and others don't, this may vary a bit).

group / no group?

I'm in if you do :) I'll be on level 1 day 5 today
  • lmruthe
    lmruthe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - I just completed day 10 of level one today. Feels great. I have lost 4.5 lbs and 3.5 inches off my belly and 1.5 off each of my thighs. Cant wait to see what the next levels brings!!
  • hopsanddreams
    Options
    OK - I did it... started a group for us. Here's the link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/7185-30-day-shred-start-date-july-16th-ish

Join if you're in. I just finished day 6 today. :-)