Can't

Options
2»

Replies

• Graeh
    Graeh Posts: 8
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Way to go! You are just one step closer now to reaching your goals. Thanks for posting a great reminder!

Love your profile pic by the way!!
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    My children's school teach that CAN'T stands for "I C*ompletely A*dmit I'm N*ot T*rying"

Nice, I like this one. I will have to write this down to use on my kids when I have them!
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Good for you!

As I'm sure you already know, your body will fluctuate a LOT! during any given day. Mine is generally 5 or 6 pounds.

It could also be your body hanging on to a little extra fluid to protect muscles and things you may have "injured" while running. The body is amazing!

Keep on doing what you're doing and pretty soon that voice will be saying, Well I'll be danged! She CAN do it!! :bigsmile:

Thank you so much! Seeing as I'm limping around because my thighs and hip flexors are freaking killing me, that's a definite possibility. All I care about is that my habits are better today than they were two weeks ago. The scale will eventually catch up. Thank you for being so supportive and offering constructive advice!!! :happy:

haha been there! Be very proud of your awesome workout!!! You CAN do it and you WILL!!! Then you'll look back and think wowwww I really DID do that! I'm pretty dammm good!!:flowerforyou:
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My children's school teach that CAN'T stands for "I C*ompletely A*dmit I'm N*ot T*rying"

<3 Absolutely love that!
  • avelasquez13101987
    Options
    Do not allow yourself to give up...I could not even run a mile 5 weeks ago. The voices in my head told me to stop beacause my legs hurt or my breathing was too heavy...so I decided that instead of stopping that I would simply slow down, but didn't give up. Just 5 weeks later I can run up to 6 miles at a time @ 10mph...not the fastest...folks jog by me all the time. At first that discouraged me, but I soon realized that I am doing this for my health and well being. I did get physical before I started and to my suprise I had very high cholesterol and high blood pressure. Along with a better diet and MFP I have lost 17 lbs and my blood pressure is way down(without medication). I return to the doctor in about 4 weeks to check my cholesterol to see where it is...feel free to add me as a friend...Good luck!!!!
  • Anon4678
    Anon4678 Posts: 37
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Way to go! You are just one step closer now to reaching your goals. Thanks for posting a great reminder!

Love your profile pic by the way!!

Thank YOU! I figured it was appropriate since I was talking about conquering that little voice in my head. It's my battle pose. ;)
  • Anon4678
    Anon4678 Posts: 37
    Options
    Good for you!

As I'm sure you already know, your body will fluctuate a LOT! during any given day. Mine is generally 5 or 6 pounds.

It could also be your body hanging on to a little extra fluid to protect muscles and things you may have "injured" while running. The body is amazing!

Keep on doing what you're doing and pretty soon that voice will be saying, Well I'll be danged! She CAN do it!! :bigsmile:

Thank you so much! Seeing as I'm limping around because my thighs and hip flexors are freaking killing me, that's a definite possibility. All I care about is that my habits are better today than they were two weeks ago. The scale will eventually catch up. Thank you for being so supportive and offering constructive advice!!! :happy:

haha been there! Be very proud of your awesome workout!!! You CAN do it and you WILL!!! Then you'll look back and think wowwww I really DID do that! I'm pretty dammm good!!:flowerforyou:

Thank you!! I feel like I got hit by (a tiny and oddly specific) Mack Truck, but I can't stop grinning because I know it means I'm using muscles that I haven't in a loooong time.