Hello from Nebraska

Options
Hi, my name is Jaymi and I live in Nebraska. I am trying to lose weight to improve my health and overal well being.

I have put on a lot of weight since having my kids and now need to get it off. It is ME time. So far since June 26 I have been counting calories and getting more exercise and am currently down 14 lbs.

My boss and good friend is helping me with not only moral support but by holding me accountable for every bite I take...LOL.
She is also trying to lose weight so we are in this together.

My goal is to lose enough weight to get back on my motorcycle safely so that I can enjoy riding those long trips with my husband again.

Replies

• cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congratulations on your success so far! That's really a great loss in such a short period of time.
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I'm from Nebraska too! Feel free to add me for support
  • Disneyfan05
    Disneyfan05 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    HI! My family is from Lincoln! Welcome to the site. I just started the other day. Lots of nice people here!
  • TammyWichern
    Options
    I grew up in Columbus, Nebraska but moved to Texas almost 17 years ago. Welcome to the site and keep going strong. We are all here for the same reason and day by day and pound by damn pound we all will reach our goals. Have a great day.
  • madivp
    madivp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am from sw Nebraska. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend.
  • sweetptgrl
    sweetptgrl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello to you. I am originally from Iowa but I now live in Hastings, NE. Feel free to add me if you would like too.