Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

No more sugar high

Does anyone have any suggestions for staying awake without relying on energy drinks or eating tons of sugar and other kinds of junk?

Replies

• deucesarewild1
    deucesarewild1 Posts: 36 Member
    Yes, there is this thing, I wonder if you've heard of it? Billions are doing it! It's called sleeping :P

Kidding - coffee, of course my dear.

Or tea or yerba mate, maybe B vitamins.

ETA: And of course a good night's sleep which can only be obtained by a good day's exhaustion, so workout too!
  • bbaker172
    bbaker172 Posts: 93
    foods containing B vitamins are good. You can also take a Multivitamin that has "energy" one-a-day makes some.

Crystal Light energy- those go in your water bottle.

Fruits and Veggies help.
  • bex_89
    bex_89 Posts: 23
    Yes, there is this thing, I wonder if you've heard of it? Billions are doing it! It's called sleeping :P

Kidding - coffee, of course my dear.

Or tea or yerba mate, maybe B vitamins.

ETA: And of course a good night's sleep which can only be obtained by a good day's exhaustion, so workout too!
    haha yea sleeping is great but I have to work 3rd shift sometimes and don't like coffee. thanks
  • LAYLAH17
    LAYLAH17 Posts: 170 Member
    Try walking. I have to walk in the morning or I'm tired for the rest of the day.
  • Dayquasar
    Dayquasar Posts: 182 Member
    Green smoothie- Gives me a ton of energy! Trust me it's delicious, I promise. http://girlwholovestheworld.blogspot.com/2012/01/awesome-green-smoothie.html , that's just one recipe, google more and you will find all sorts of variations!
  • deucesarewild1
    deucesarewild1 Posts: 36 Member
    Green smoothie- Gives me a ton of energy! Trust me it's delicious, I promise. http://girlwholovestheworld.blogspot.com/2012/01/awesome-green-smoothie.html , that's just one recipe, google more and you will find all sorts of variations!

Yes green smoothies are great and really delicious!
  • bex_89
    bex_89 Posts: 23
    Thanks Everyone! This is really helpful!