4'11" tall... anyone else ?

Options
13»

Replies

• cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11.5' and currently weight 148.4, my goal weight is somewhere between 125-130.

3 years ago I weighed 196.5 and was wearing a size 16 with a waist measument of 39, and right now my waist is 32.5(this is where it seems I hold my weight the most) I am wearing a size 8 or 10.

I was also very chest heavy, 38DDD and I had a breast reduction last October and I am now a 34C and LOVE it!!!

Friend me, its nice having friends who are small in stature :smile:
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11" and I currently weigh 142. My goal is 115-120. I eat 1500 cals a day and do p90x. I will be starting insanity next week and plan to stay at 1500cals.
  • cedillosf18
    Options
    Im 4'11" and not getting any taller :D But hey i love my fun size-ness :D<3

HW: 147
    CW: 130
    GW: 110
    UGW: 105

My lowest weight was 103, but i didint like how i looked at that weight so im aiming around 110, that way i can still donate Plasma and Blood :D<3 Woot Woot
  • triciagates
    triciagates Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11.5"....had to throw in that .5 because as you all know it counts! I currently weigh 137.2. I have yo yo dieted all my adult life. I just started seeing a nutritionist a week and a half ago because I feel I need to learn once and for all how to eat healthy and keep the weight off. She put me on a program which is very different than I am used to and I have lost 6.1 pounds (143.3 start weight). It's amazing and I'm really satisfied. My focus is no longer on the calories and fat. I eat an average of 1300 calories a day, I must get a minimum of 90g of protein, no more than 60g of carbs and keep my sugar between 20-30g a day. I eat 6 mini meals a day ideally (can be just 3 if I'm traveling). Each meal must contain at least 15g of protein and only the last 3 meals can have TRUE carbs (pasta bread, legumes). If i can only fit in 3 meals each would have 30g protein and carbs at the last meal of the day. I drink a protein drink within a hour of waking up. The food is great because i'm not fat obsessd so obviously with a little healthy fat things taste better. I am also exercising (which is not new for me) but I keep it at a moderate level, before this I have always thought that I needed to push myself to the limit when exercising in order to lose weight.

My goal is to get down to 115 lbs and 24% body fat.
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft and I weigh 98lbs, and I eat 2,000+ calories and I'm losing weight. I think it depends on how active you are, etc
  • tfunkwurzer
    tfunkwurzer Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' basically and know that there is no way I could get down to what my recommended weight is. The smallest I have been as an adult was 117 and that was to small for me. I didn't feel healthy. I have a very athletic muscular build so my comfortable weight is between 120 and 124. You know your body.